Peerspace making it easy to find the perfect place to meet, create, and celebrate. Our marketplace uncovers the world’s most unique spaces - like lofts, rooftops, and art galleries - and makes them ready to use for meetings, events, and even filmshoots.
Over 2 million people have come together in a Peerspace, and we’re looking for people who want to help us reach the next 10 million.
We’re currently supercharging growth and we are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to continue this momentum. You will own and drive the email program as well as other lifecycle marketing initiatives. We’re looking for someone with experience and passion for email who can come in and upgrade our program on day one.
- Manage the day to day operations of the email program
- Develop transactional and promotional email content
- Report on key email metrics
- Manage and upgrade email marketing tools
- Run tests to improve email performance
- Implement email personalization
- Excitement for what Peerspace is building
- 3+ years of email marketing experience, with a solid foundation in technical skills
- Analytical and organized
- Knowledge of best practices for deliverability, segmentation, and subject lines
Nice to have:
- You have previously worked on a growth-focused team
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- You can get hands-on with HTML and CSS if you need to get things done
- Competitive salary with employee stock options and access to 401k and FSA
- Medical coverage subsidized by Peerspace
- Dental, vision, and disability coverage provided at no cost by Peerspace
- Apple laptop, 4K display, and monthly cell phone credit
- Frequent company events and quarterly offsites (in Peerspace locations, of course)
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation and sick days
- A flexible work environment
- Dog friendly office
- Weekly catered lunch
- $500 annual professional development allowance
- 20% discount on all Peerspace bookings
Peerspace is a community marketplace that makes planning gatherings - starting with finding the perfect space - simple. Whether it’s a loft for a party, a rooftop for a film shoot, or an art gallery for a meeting, Peerspace empowers people to create one-of-a-kind experiences at any price point. As a community marketplace, Peerspace makes it easy for individuals and businesses to monetize their underutilized space and share it with an audience of millions.
Founded in April of 2014, Peerspace is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago. The company’s investors include Foundation Capital, Structure Capital, Red Bridge Partners, and 31VENTURES.
Peerspace is an online marketplace for unique and undiscovered locations. Our mission is to help companies and individuals find one-of-a-kind, short-term space to inspire their best work. Whether for a meeting, social event, or production, Peerspace is the first platform where you can easily find these inspiring spaces.