Are you interested in creating a fairer system in the financial industry? Are you curious about how digital currency, bitcoin, and the blockchain could disrupt how we move money? Are you passionate about making the world a better place, and believe the economic system plays a big part in it? If so you’ve found the right place. PayStand is revolutionizing the world of online payments & digital commerce and we want you to join us.
Paystand is seeking a savvy, creative, and high-energy Inbound Marketing Manager who combines deep inbound marketing skills with a growth-hacking and customer lifecycle marketing mindset. You are part content marketing specialist and part marketing automation ninja, with a strong sense of customer empathy. You will be responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of inbound marketing campaigns, marketing automation workflows and nurture campaigns, and the buildout of reporting and dashboards for all content marketing activities for Sales and Marketing.
In this role, you will manage cross-functional interaction between Sales, Marketing, and external agencies to implement new campaigns and content strategies. You must be a Hubspot expert and Hubspot Certified for this role.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a high-impact opportunity to drive pipeline and revenue and help define and implement best-in-class content marketing at PayStand.
● Manage and execute content marketing campaigns across email, inbound, and other marketing channels in Hubspot.
● Develop new campaigns, nurture flows, and content marketing opportunities based on customer data, industry insights, and analysis.
● Develop content used in emails and other inbound marketing campaigns.
● Manage lead scoring and nurturing, working closely with Marketing and Sales to identify optimal qualification and funnel workflows.
● Work closely with internal and external demand generation teams to coordinate campaigns and activities.
● Build a center-of-excellence around customer lifecycle marketing at PayStand.
● Own and advise internal and external team members on Hubspot best practices.
Qualifications & Requirements
● 5 years experience in B2B marketing, preferably at a high-velocity SaaS company.
● 3 years experience in marketing automation, content marketing, and content creation.
● Experience setting up, executing, and measuring life-cycle email and inbound campaigns for SaaS products.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand data sources, data mapping, campaign logic, and campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations).
● Expertise with Hubspot including campaign building, content management, and automated campaign management.
● In-depth understanding of marketing automation best practices.
● Multi-tasker comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English-language business writing.
● B.A. or B.S. required; concentration in Marketing / Digital Strategy preferred.
● Familiarity with ERP and the accounts receivable/payable cycle a plus.
● Hubspot Certified Expert
● Passionate about marketing, customer journeys, and marketing automation strategy.
● A marketing automation ninja with a flair for developing content that resonates at all stages of the buyer’s journey.
● A digital marketing native who understands the importance of omnichannel strategy.
● Enjoy storytelling and finding ways to make technology exciting and relatable to even the most non-technical readers, with a flair for persuasion and creativity.
● Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
● A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
● Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
PayStand's mission is to use modern Internet, Blockchain, and SaaS technologies to transform B2B payments & remove % fees. PayStand's revolutionary "Payments as a Service" model creates a smart billing & payment network that can digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and enable new revenue. Enterprises from manufacturers and distributors, to software platforms and service providers use PayStand’s flexible platform to integrate digital payments into their websites, invoices, billing systems, and mobile applications.