System Verification and Infrastructure Engineer
2017 (4 months)
• Developed component behavior requirements and specifications for the Model 3 • Developed automated system level charging tests using Python, and Robot Framework to...more support Model 3 launch • Analyzed CAN traces using PCAN Explorer & CANape finding component and system issues
• Independently designed fixtures to test hall effect and magnetometer sensors with Siemens NX10 • Developed and documented a Python firmware API to interface with the...more test fixtures • Designed testing prototypes for various sensor mechanisms in specific applications
• Independently developed a system test framework adapting Pytest • Prepared multiple performace benchmark studies • Created variety of engineering tools to help with...more development ie, Jenkins autodownloads and encryption analysis • Diagnosed and solved a variety of bugs leading to increased performance across different systems • Comfortable with using GDB / Jlink debugger tools
Embedded Software Engineer
2016 (4 months)
• Independently developed a unit test harness adapting Unity test frame work using C and Python • Developed a python module for the unit test harness that integrates into...more Build Bot automation platform • Simulated the Nymi Band on desktop operating systems to decrease build and test times for developers
• Rapidly iterated a prototype belt drive system with SolidWorks ,AutoCad and waterjet cutting • Designed autocalibration mechanism for an actuator with an OEM pressure...more sensor and SolidWorks • Used Tesseract Google OCR Engine to translate images to text with Java
Test Lead, Python, Mavros, ROS · • Autonomous flight testing and sensor calibration • Analysis of flight parameters effect on the produced 3D model… · More of the construction site • Semantic Segmentation research for image data and or 3D point cloud data for feature extraction
Autonomappr is a system that enables autonomous vehicles on construction sites by providing up-to-date collision map data as well as geographic info about temporary roads and points of interest. Construction managers are able to enter road and point of interest data into Autonomappr's website as things change on the side through day to day activities.
This project started as a Capstone Project at the University of Waterloo.
Team Memeber, Embedded C, Stm32f, Altium Designer · University of Toronto Shootout Date: Saturday, September 27 2014 The competition began around eight… · More in the morning. And it started with a technical checkup of all the competing teams. We [...]
- Tested the Data Acquisition Unit for 2017 Vehicle, and currently developing DAU firmware - Designed and tested custom dashboard PCB with LED array and integrated STM32 microcontroller - Developed dashboard LED array driver firmware in C that uses CAN communication protocol
Designed & built a robot to autonomously navigate a course
Integration Lead, CSS, Matlab, SolidWorks CAD · • Designed a mechanical robot that will traverse an obstacle course • Machined the designed… · More components, assembled the robot and tested the system • Developed path planning algorithms to autonomously find the target base • Performed system identification techniques to identify the system parameters and optimize controls, such as turning to precise angles, driving straight and detecting objects
The project is part of the MTE380 course at the University of Waterloo. An obstacle course is built with a large wall in the middle. The robot but autonomously navigate across the wall to the other side and find a "base". The goal is achieved when the robot climbs onto the base.
We used a custom built frame with an Arduino micro-controller (standard for the project). The other components and sensors (ultrasound and IR) were all purchased according to our necessity for functionality and localization. In the end, the robot was optimized for speed and reliability.
Developer, Tesseract, Ocr, Java · Helps visually impaired to know what surrounds them and where they are.
- Developed a wearable system for… · More the visually impaired that verbally describes the surroundings with Tesseract OCR
What I Do
• Programming with microcontrollers and development platforms
• Practical electronics knowledge such as integrating sensors and signal conditioning circuits
• Formal knowledge of RTOS, data structures and algorithms, and complexity analysis
• Developing software using C, Python, and C++
Proposed and build an automatic updater prototype application for Nymi Bands in Python which will babe included as part of the product line. I designed and programmed the entire application from scratch within 2 weeks.
Designed, developed, assembled and tested two mechanical iOS test rigs for magnetometer and hall effect sensors. The hall effect test rig had no moving components; and the magnetometer test rig had no magnetic interference with the iOS devices.
I was a member of the Waterloo Hybrid team when we won 2015 FSAE competition and set a record of 22km on the endurance track in New Hampshire.
I competed with Waterloo Warriors Varsity Ultimate Team competing at a National Level every year. Further went on to U24 Team Canada Trials in 2017 and attending professional combines since 2016. I compete at a National Level with Waterloo Maverick Club Team (2014, 2016) as well as Toronto Roy (2018).