ParkWhiz is looking for a Business Analytics Manager who will dive into our product to uncover opportunities, answer important questions, and help us scale efficiently. We're constantly looking for ways to improve our product and this position is responsible for using the massive amount of data we aggregate to deliver on that mission. Reporting into our Head of Business Intelligence, the Business Analytics Manager ultimately enables our success by providing accurate, timely analysis and insights to all departments. Are you passionate about data and the power it yields in optimizing product? If so, read on.
What you'll be doing
* Work with variety of data sources - extracting knowledge and actionable information from massive datasets
* Be a passionate problem solver - breaking down problems and developing analytical insights
* Own our data visualization and reporting tools
* Analyze A/B experiments and dig into how users are engaging with product features
* Convey your work and results to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders – nerds and non-nerds
* Drive the development of analytics frameworks and the strategic roadmap for the data team
* Manage and mentor business analysts
What you bring to the table
* 3-5 years supporting a product organization in an analytics capacity
* A love for insights, innate curiosity, and a deep desire to find ways to create value
* Passion for automation
* Comfort in a complex data environment and understanding of data structures
* Experience with SQL and Excel. Experience with some flavor of data visualization (we use Looker)
* Familiarity with transactional and data warehouse environments (Postgres, Redshift)
* The business sense to understand why you're pulling data and whether it seems accurate...not just pulling it
* You like to formulate the right questions versus just seeking answers to make sure the best and smartest decisions get made
What you get
* A data environment that isn't a total mess
* The tools - or additional tools, if need be - to get the job done
* Solve big problems across departments and for leadership
* High functioning and capable teammates
* Opportunity to directly impact success for a rapid growing business in a fast paced industry
Who will I work with?
We are a very tight knit team that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 2006, ParkWhiz pioneered the online and mobile parking category by make it easy for drivers to find and book parking ahead-of-time. By doing so, drivers save time, money and frustration; while parking owners and operators minimize vacancy and optimize yield. While processing millions of parking transactions nationwide, ParkWhiz enjoys a 94% customer satisfaction rating.