We are Panda Planner; we create tools that help people leverage the scientific research from positive psychology and neuroscience so they can be happier, more productive and live more fulfilled lives. Our flagship product, the Panda Planner, is an elegant system for prioritizing your daily tasks that helps you get more done in less time and gradually shift your outlook from negative to positive. When performed consistently, productivity and optimism become automatic.
Founded by our CEO, Michael Leip, who found himself bedridden and miserable after suffering a series of health events including Lyme Disease and Traumatic Brian Injury (TBI) and cancer. He became fed up with his condition and was determined to get back on track. After reading countless books and peer reviewed journals, Michael created a system that ultimately became the Panda Planner.
We are an eCommerce company, but also launching a subscription based mobile app this Winter. We have a balanced business model between physical & digital goods.
We are a tiny team of happy, passionate people who know how to hustle. As an early stage startup working remotely, we have a laid back approach and a great deal of autonomy because we know when it's time for fun and when to get shit done. We don't care when you work, but we have high standards for making sure the work gets done.
Does it excite you to be part of a company that creates more happiness, gratitude, and productivity in people's lives? Do you want to join an early stage startup that has limitless potential for growth? In just under two years, we've sold over 100,000 planners with over $3million in revenue.
How often do you get an opportunity to work for a company where our financial growth is directly correlated to how much positive impact we're making on the world? The more products we sell, the more people we help; it's awesome! If any of this resonates with you....then f*ck yeah, come work with us at Panda Planner!
We are seeking a Digital/Growth Marketer to help Panda Planner explode revenue. Your job will be to lead all of our efforts for increasing revenue which will include everything from setting up and optimizing Facebook ad campaigns to building new sales funnels to working with our content team to write more engaging articles that will help with your retargeting efforts.
You’ll be given equity in the company so we expect you to run our marketing department like you own the company (because you do). You should be highly organized, data driven and extremely motivated to learn everything you can about marketing and apply the best tactics. Plus, we’re a small team at an early stage startup, so you will likely be asked to do something completely unrelated from time to time; we all gotta wear a lot of hats!
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Managing Facebook Ad Campaigns
This is priority #1…we’re going to double and triple down on Facebook ads. You’ll create and optimize ad campaigns yourself, plus you’ll work with 3rd party teams to help scale our ads even more.
2. Build and optimize our sales funnels (you should have experience with CRO)
3. Manage our shopify store
4. Optimization of everything (ad campaigns, sales funnels, understanding of the customer...shit, you're gonna end up optimizing your turkey sandwiches....unless you're a vegan, in which case....tofu sandwiches?)
5. Working with influencers to help promote sales
6. Working with content department to create relevant articles so we can get the pixel and retarget relevant audiences
7. Manage 3rd party teams helping with our marketing efforts (adwords, amazon marketing, etc)
8. Create referral marketing campaigns
The Required Skills
• Data nerd - you must be super organized when it comes to collecting and analyzing data. All sales data will be your responsibility so you will be held accountable to keep the rest of the team up to date on our metrics
• A few years of experience managing Facebook Ad campaigns (you know Power Editor inside and out), and/or adwords or similar PPC platform.
• Experience with direct response marketing
• Decent understanding of persuasive/sales copywriting
• Substantial experience with split testing
• Experience managing multiple profitable sales funnels
• You understand what it takes to optimize conversion rate at different points in a sales funnel
• Highly organized
• Driven- The people we like to work with don't need to be handheld through their days, they can take initiative and tackle large projects on their own. They are motivated and excited to help move the company towards its goals!
What To Do Now:
You’re probably sitting there thinking to yourself, “well it’s about damn time I found my dream job”. And I agree….it IS about time, so let’s not waste any more time not working together, reply to this job post with a quick note about why you want to work with us and we’ll set up a call!
Can’t wait to talk more soon!
Panda Planner is a scientifically designed daily planner that is engineered to increase your happiness and productivity, based on leading research.