Co-founder/President of AdForce (IPO, sold to CMGI). Founder/CEO of 2CAN Media (sold to CMGI). Co-Founder/President of dMarc Broadcasting (sold to Google).
- Happily married (2001), father of three awesome young children. Jessica, my lovely bride.
- Co-Founder / President of AForce (Digital Ad Management / Ad Server) in 1995. IPO in May, 1999, sold to CMGi in Sept, 1999 for $500 Million.
- Founder / CEO of Digital Ad Rep Firm 2CAN Media. Sold to CMGi in Jan, 1999 for $50 Million.
- CO-Founder / President of dMarc Broadcasting. Sold to Google in 2006 for $102 Million, plus performance incentives. Earned over $400 Million.
- UCLA, Bio / Pre-Med.
- Bunch of silly awards and honors.