CTO/Co-founder · Tappy is a hyperlocal social app that transforms any location into a virtual online community where users can discover interesting… · More people and relevant content. Tappy focuses in creating a social network beneficial to both consumers and businesses. Consumers use it to discover and connect with others as they go about their day. Businesses use it to engage their customers through real-time broadcasting of content and promotions for their location, while being able to view their customer’s analytics which is automatically tracked by the app.
1. Connect people at the same location or event based on advanced location-based technology and algorithms
2. Share relevant content through information portal and chat room for that location
3. Track users’ statistics for businesses: provide tool for businesses to target promotions and share content
- CTO/Co-Founder of Tappy, working on a social app to transform any location into a virtual community for the sharing of real-time info and collection of users' analytics
- Main contributor to the Box iOS app, working on key features demoed at BoxWorks 2013
- Lead developer on Groupon iOS app (more than 100 million mobile downloads and mobile accounting for 50% of revenue)
- Lead developer on Cisco Jabber app, which is an all-in-one communication app with VoIP, visual voicemail, call history, and integration with LDAP for the enterprises