Los Angeles-based serial entrepreneur and consultant with multiple exits.
Extensive background in the mobility, transportation and lifestyle spaces with a focus on tech, MarComm and operational implementations.
Currently, Founder/CTO of electric car subscription service, JoinBorrow.com.Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
* Founder of Borrow - JoinBorrow.com - a connected car/electric car subscription service.
* Launched the Yahoo! Autos vertical and created one of the most trafficked automotive portals on the web.
* Early team member at DriverSide, scaled the company to over 50mm users, created millions in revenues and on-boarded thousands of dealers, overseeing content, marketing and data services.
*Founder, Hubris Factory, a consultancy for consumer and enterprise strategy in the automotive, big data, CSR, connected car and IoT spaces for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups alike. Worked with American Honda, Isaia, Splunk, Ford and Panjo, to name a few.
* Founded PasioMedia, parent company for RideApart and DriveApart - both leading portals in the automotive and powersports spaces with millions of monthly visitors. Acquired April 2016 by Motor1.
* Contributing editor at Automobile Magazine and The Hollywood Reporter, covering the automotive and lifestyle industries.Describe the most impressive thing you've done.