I've launched several startups and have had both successes and failures. I'm currently a partner at Cloudspace, helping larger companies launch their own startups. I'm interested in helping mid-stage companies define new products and services and then assist them in taking them to market.
* Co-founded IGN.com at the age of 23.
* Released video games on PC, PS2 and Xbox.
* Co-founded MyBlogLog, which was acquired by Yahoo! in 2007.
* First advisor at Zynga.
* Sold OneTrueFan to BigDoor in 2011.
* Instrumental in Beatport's 2013 acquisition.
* Co-founded Gnip, which was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Because he is Eric Marcoullier. Founded 4 startups -- exited on all 4. Add a 5th exit with Beatport, which he was instrumental in getting acquired. Eric is super smart and genuinely wants to help entrepreneurs succeed. Makes himself very accessible. Highly recommend.
Started 5 companies, 3 exits, and over 30 shipped software products. Highly technical product manager who knows how to make sure the right things are built.
I could write a novel on how essential Eric has been advising our company. TL;DR - We would very likely not exist if it weren’t for Eric. We most certainly would not have been offered and accepted our spot in Techstars if he didn’t advise us to pursue it. As, CEO, on my absolute worst days I call Eric first, and on our best days, he is the first we want to brag to.