Be part of the founding team at Overclock Labs. Overclock Labs is building a decentralized infrastructure network to reimagine the future of the internet. We’re a venture funded team that’s previously built global organizations together and we’re excited to be building something bigger than we ever have before. As engineers, we value pragmatism over idealism, getting things done over making it look pretty, and experimenting with unobvious ideas that challenge conventional wisdom
- Create detailed documentation for a complex and varied set of products. This includes Overclock Labs’ products and open-source projects in which we participate. In this role, we are looking for somebody that can help us reduce our documentation backlog as well as keep up with new incoming requests.
- Participate in documentation reviews and provide feedback on documentation structure and organization. While not a primary part of the job, your insight will be helpful.
- Work directly with Engineering in development meetings and 1:1 to gather the information you need to create incredible documentation for our customers.
Interact and engage with the open source community, helping users solve problems by using our docs.
- Be willing to learn our products and become a power user while keeping a beginner's mindset as you craft the instruction manual for warehouse-scale computing.
- Foster a community around documentation and ensure our products and open source projects are easy to get started and manage for the long haul.
Nice to have:
- 1-5 years experience writing for a technically complex product or service
- Basic Linux and cloud infrastructure experience
- Open source development and community participation
Apply if you:
- Are a natural problem solver.
- Possess exceptional documentation ability.
- Quick to grasp new concepts, and have a strong desire to help others
- Thrive in a high-energy environment where you must solve problems and perform work that is routinely done with minimal direct supervision.
- Are someone your team looks up to.
- Are amazingly entrepreneurial.
- Want to help build a massive company.
Overclock Labs is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Overclock Labs does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law
Overclock labs develops protocols, tools, and infrastructure to make foundational elements of the internet open, decentralized, and secure.