Be part of the founding team at Overclock Labs. Overclock Labs is building a decentralized infrastructure network to reimagine the future of the internet. We’re a venture funded team that’s previously built global organizations together and we’re excited to be building something bigger than we ever have before. As engineers, we value pragmatism over idealism, getting things done over making it look pretty, and experimenting with unobvious ideas that challenge conventional wisdom
Apply if you:
- Are a natural problem solver and adept at automating complex tasks.
- Possess exceptional documentation ability.
- Quick to grasp new concepts, and have a strong desire to help others
- Thrive in a high-energy environment where you must solve problems and perform work that is routinely done with minimal direct supervision.
- Are someone your team looks up to.
- Are amazingly entrepreneurial.
- Want to help build a massive company.
Tech: C, Golang, gRPC (Protocol Buffers), Kubernetes, etcd, containers (lxd, docker), Linux network stack
Overclock Labs is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Overclock Labs does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law
Overclock labs develops protocols, tools, and infrastructure to make foundational elements of the internet open, decentralized, and secure.