Overcart is all about quality and customer satisfaction. We have build best-in-class quality testing including proprietary IP to make sure our customers receive only the very best products. Your role will be to handle the day-to-day quality checking team and scale the quality testing across categories and improve the processes / IP.
• Manage quality checking team (incl hiring and training)
• Improve quality checking processes continuously
• Scale quality testing across categories
• Work closely with technology and business heads to ensure appropriate levels of automation and tracking
• Present operational metrics on a monthly basis
• Build an effective yet fun culture in operations
• Willingness to work in a start-up (early stage)
• Patience Essential - Sense of Humour a Bonus!
• Minimum 1-2 Years Work Experience in Quality Testing / Manufacturing Design
• Experience in Electronical Engineering a bonus
• Hungry to make a difference and succeed
Overcart is India's first marketplace for over-stock, unboxed, refurbished, and preowned products. With a comprehensive quality-check process, expert product knowledge, and unparalleled customer focus, this is the safest place for you to purchase secondary products.
Overboxd, the company's reverse lifecycle management offering for manufacturers, online sellers, and large organizations helps client track products through the liquidation cycle. This is complemented by proprietary algorithms and product testing software.