Overcart helps leading stores and online brands to liquidate customer returns and refurbished stock. Our platform Overcart.com provides customers with the best deals in the market – bar none! At Overcart – we are passionate about ensuring a fantastic experience for our customers – and all our employees need to have the same customer focus.
Overcart has very complex operations and finance requirements - from vendor management through legal documents to participating in fund raising. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to get their hands dirty in all aspects of finance and legal, and set up the right systems and processes. This role is for someone who is looking to accelerate their learning curve - deepen their financial knowledge while getting deep exposure to the business. You will report directly into one of the co-founders.
- Oversee monthly accounting and internal audit activities
- Manage all company legal and compliance activities
- Prepare investor metrics and participate in building investor presentations
- Set up financial systems and processes
- Manage internal and external auditors
- Oversee all vendor payments & track working capital closely
- Willingness to work in a start-up (early stage)
- Patience Essential - Sense of Humour a Bonus!
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in Finance roles – including a Financial Controller position
- Experience in a Big 4 preferable and/or retail/e-commerce preferable
- Hungry to make a difference and succeed
Overcart is India's first marketplace for over-stock, unboxed, refurbished, and preowned products. With a comprehensive quality-check process, expert product knowledge, and unparalleled customer focus, this is the safest place for you to purchase secondary products.
Overboxd, the company's reverse lifecycle management offering for manufacturers, online sellers, and large organizations helps client track products through the liquidation cycle. This is complemented by proprietary algorithms and product testing software.