Osaro is developing machine learning products that need to interface with customers’ complex software environments as well as a variety of robotic hardware and sensors. As a Lab Tech, you will work with our research engineers to:
- Operate a robot on a task to record data (both manually and programmatically) from a variety of sensor modalities, potentially including simulations
- Collect test requirements from R&D and product teams; use them to prepare a test plan.
- Organize and apply scripts to preprocess, transform, and augment the data
- Run experiments on robotic hardware
- Track performance metrics for various machine learning models
We are looking for talented, curious, and detail-oriented people with excellent technical skills.
- Patient and diligent
- Hands-on experience working in a Linux/macOS command line environment
- Good communication skills
- BS in science or engineering
- Experience in playing computer games
- Bash scripting
- Python scripting
Osaro is a San Francisco-based startup company applying deep reinforcement learning technology to next-generation robotics applications. The company is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors, including Peter Thiel, Jerry Yang and Scott Banister. Osaro has an agile team of scientists and experienced machine learning practitioners. The following full-time position is available immediately. All candidates should be willing to move to the San Francisco Bay Area. We do not work with recruiters.
Please submit an application at http://www.osaro.com/careers/?gh_jid=490861
Osaro is a San Francisco-based artificial intelligence company developing products based on proprietary deep reinforcement learning technology. The company’s patent pending technology automatically processes large amounts of unstructured data and efficiently learns complex control tasks. True intelligence requires both perception and action. At Osaro, we’re creating machine intelligence software that combine state-of-the-art perception with powerful adaptive decision-making abilities to help computer and robotic systems act efficiently and intelligently. Like many advanced machine learning technologies, our software automatically extracts information from high-dimensional, time-varying data. Other companies stop there, but Osaro goes beyond merely classifying data. Our technology interacts with the environment to learn, discover, and achieve a specific goal. By making machines more adaptive, intelligent, and efficient, Osaro frees up humans to focus on higher level tasks.