We are seeking world-class deep learning experts with broad backgrounds in machine learning. As a DL engineer you will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on large-scale machine intelligence problems and push forward the frontiers of AI technologies. You will be involved in all stages of algorithm development from inception and initial implementation to evaluation and all the way to a deployable production quality algorithm. You would collaborate with existing team members with expertise spanning reinforcement learning, computer vision, robotics and more.
• Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, or a related field; or advanced degree and equivalent industry experience. (We also consider exceptional applicants with other backgrounds.)
• Proven theoretical and practical deep learning experience
• Good programming skills with Python and Tensorflow (or a similar DL framework.)
• Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to multitask and deliver on challenging software development tasks
• The ability to develop and implement complex algorithms efficiently
• Experience working independently in a shared machine learning implementation setting
• Track record of research excellence as reflected by a publication record
• Experience with software development tools, source control, issue tracking, continuous integration, code coverage
• Robotics experience: motion planning, computer vision, kinematics, dynamics, ROS, industrial robots
• Experience interfacing with data sources and pre-processing data
• Experience with distributed computing environments.
Osaro is a San Francisco based startup company applying deep reinforcement learning technology to next-generation robotics applications. The company is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors, including Peter Thiel, Jerry Yang and Scott Banister. Osaro has an agile team of scientists and experienced machine learning practitioners. The following full-time position is available immediately. All candidates should be willing to move to the SF Bay Area. We do not work with recruiters.
To apply, please submit your application at http://www.osaro.com/careers/
Osaro is a San Francisco-based artificial intelligence company developing products based on proprietary deep reinforcement learning technology. The company’s patent pending technology automatically processes large amounts of unstructured data and efficiently learns complex control tasks. True intelligence requires both perception and action. At Osaro, we’re creating machine intelligence software that combine state-of-the-art perception with powerful adaptive decision-making abilities to help computer and robotic systems act efficiently and intelligently. Like many advanced machine learning technologies, our software automatically extracts information from high-dimensional, time-varying data. Other companies stop there, but Osaro goes beyond merely classifying data. Our technology interacts with the environment to learn, discover, and achieve a specific goal. By making machines more adaptive, intelligent, and efficient, Osaro frees up humans to focus on higher level tasks.