Our Demand & Marketing team is a small and growing team of digital specialists that know how to effectively tell stories in the new world of digital brands and ads. We believe that the numbers are the ultimate source of truth but must be paired with an authentic and compelling brand to realize our potential in the world. As our first Digital Brand Marketing team member, we’ll entrust you to nurture and communicate our essence to customers through creative, voice and content. Everything we do must ooze our brand, so you’ll be responsible for making should each and every touch point with the customer speaks with a coherent feel.
- Develop and expand upon our empathy with our customers, and architect a brand strategy that resonates with our customers, both prospective and ongoing.
- Evolve and manage the brand’s identity as we grow and understand customers.
- As the brand steward for the company, be accountable for the consistent application of the brand strategy (including messaging and TOV) and visual identity across all consumer touch points.
- Create clarity around the role of content, not only within marketing channels, but within the consumer journey and plan creative towards solutions that leave our customers inspired and happy.
- Take point on key projects, ensuring clarity in strategy, planning and execution, roles and responsibilities, objectives and KPIs
- Lead creative development for integrated marketing campaigns, including the production of content and creative assets: photography, videos, social media, copy and brand guidelines.
A successful team member in this role will have...
- You are passionate in your belief that technology can improve people’s lives. You understand the power of storytelling and have been effectively doing that for a brand that has an audience of passionate followers.
- You demonstrate that taste is not something to be bought and have a keen visual eye.
- Able to provide clear direction ensuring all conceptual and creative ideas meet objectives and timelines, all while being executed flawlessly.
- You know the ins and outs of digital media, including online, social, experiential, influencer marketing and can build strategies to effectively tie their use to a coherent communication and brand strategy that will be measured.
- You easily shift between strategic and tactical modes.
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a reasonable degree of ambiguity and uncertainty.
You have exceptional organization skills, are detail oriented and carry a high sense of urgency.
- 8+ years of work experience in brand marketing for consumer products + services.
- At least 5 years of experience building digital brands through an integrated marketing presence with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns/content/creative projects. Plus if those campaigns were in e-commerce related or had social, partnership or influencer aspects.
The light in our homes is essential to our living there. It touches every moment. For something this important to our comfort and well-being, it's time that someone, or in our case, a group of "someones," take the time to create a system that helps us all live better with light. It is from this mission that Orro was born.
We're at the forefront of applying the latest technologies to a challenging problem. Hardware, firmware, Android, RxJava, iOS, Swift, AWS, Deep Learning and more are all on the table and being implemented everyday.