We’re a small, fast growing tech startup building an automation tool for Google’s AdWords platform. Our mission is to make AdWords easy and profitable. We're revenue funded and growing ~20% every month. Check us out here: https://opteo.com
There’s six of us working on Opteo -- when you come on board, we’ll have grown our team by 16%!
About this Role
Every day, more than 250 users log into Opteo to optimize Adwords accounts. Our customers are 60% digital marketing agencies, and 40% in house marketing teams.
We have a great product that our users love, but we feel our support needs some work. Today, every morning, we answer customer messages on intercom.com. But because no one owns support, some customers end up waiting 24hrs or more for a reply and our our live chat is well... not live. Some users applaud us for our customer support, but we'd like to take things to the next level and really blow them away.
We'd like to become proactive about support -- anticipate a users needs before they get in touch with us (via smart auto-messages and support docs) and when they do get in touch, we'd like them to have a response almost immediately (within the UK timezone).
The global objective of the role is to predict and deliver on the needs and desired outcomes of our customers, ultimately reducing our customer churn rate. The primary day to day activities that we envision for this role are:
- Live chat with our lovely customers -- we keep a very friendly tone, with liberal use of emojis & gifs when the time is right :).
- Occasionally get on calls/Skype with customers for demos etc
- Setting up triggers and auto-messages on intercom
- Building out the knowledgebase (eg. http://opteo.com/docs/improvement-types/foundations/why-create-a-brand-campaign)
- Collecting info about what customers want (help build product pipeline) and who they are (customer development)
- Contributing to the bug list on GitHub - issues for our engineers to fix
There's also scope to collaborate with Guillaume on our own digital marketing if you find that interesting.
- Every month, we’ll send money to your bank account.
- We'll offer you equity - between 0.5% - 1% depending on your experience and which salary configuration you choose.
- Work in an awesome office: http://www.rainmakingloft.com/uk/. Amazing location on the docks, ping pong, free coffee, free beers on Fridays. This is a coworking space, so you’ll have interesting neighbours outside of Opteo, too.
- We have a tiny team, and you’ll be employee #5: This means everything you do will matter A LOT. Not to mention you'll be the face & voice of Opteo that users see!
- We're currently revenue-funded. This means we work hard to produce results, but our day to day is pretty chill. On Fridays, we often change it up, collaborating on a team member's personal project over a few drinks.
Adwords literate [Must have]
Passion for digital marketing [Must have]
Great communicator (native/fluent english) [must have]
Friendly, empathetic & cheerful [must have]
Able to cope with startup stuff (shifting objectives & MVP mentality) [must have]
Able to work in our office most workdays [must have]
Digital Agency Experience [Nice to have]
If you’re interested, send us an email to email@example.com.
Looking forward to it!
Guillaume & Axel
Opteo is a SaaS tool which guides & automates the maintenance and optimization of your AdWords accounts using a beginner-friendly, todo-style interface. AdWords beginners will get to grips with AdWords best practices, while AdWords experts will save hours a week by having the grunt work done automatically.