Are you ready to join the fight against cancer and improve the lives of millions?
Do you want to work with machine learning technologies that will redefine medicine?
Join the Optellum team and help us shape the cancer care of tomorrow!
Full-Stack Software Developer (Medical Software, AI)
Your Mission: Would you like to
• Help bring to market AI solutions that will improve cancer care in thousands of hospitals?
• Develop pioneering medical software product from the ground up?
• Work with the CTO and a crack team of prolific software developers?
We are looking for people who:
• Are passionate, have initiative and take ownership of product quality.
• Are strong communicators who positively influence a small, highly productive team.
Required: You must have
Desirable: One or more of these would be a definite plus
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts and platforms (Amazon AWS, Azure, GCE or similar)
• Interest in creating great user experience and familiarity with UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, or similar)
• Open-source activity and community leadership (presentations at meetups, conferences)
• Experience in any of these: computer graphics, health IT (e.g. HL7, FHIR), computer vision, deep learning; – but you can also learn from us!
What We Offer
• Fast growth, ownership & high impact as one of first employees
• Freedom to choose your equipment and influence the choice of technologies.
• Work with Machine Learning experts from the University of Oxford, and globally leading clinicians - authors of medical guidelines.
• Professional development budget: grow your knowledge of AI/ML and other new technologies.
• Competitive salary and benefits, including significant equity.
• Flexible working hours from the outset. Working location may be negotiable in the future.
• Great location in Oxford’s historical center: just 5 min walk to train station, 1h to central London.
Optellum was founded so that every lung cancer patient, in every hospital, is treated at an early stage and cured. Our vision is to redefine early interception of lung disease, by enabling clinicians to manage their patients in the optimal way.
Our first product is the world's first precision medicine software for early diagnosis & treatment of lung cancer, based on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning applied to the world’s largest clinical dataset.
We are a team of world-leading medical imaging software, AI, and clinical experts who met at Oxford’s world-renowned computer vision laboratory. Between us, we have track records of bringing innovation to market through over 10 start-up companies, resulting already in 5 trade-sales and one IPO. Learn more at http://www.optellum.com/.