Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We believe that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make the patient experience as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible. Today, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. At every step of the patient journey -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- we make sure patients are properly cared for.
● We’re a team of “A” players that puts culture first. https://www.opencare.com/culture/
● We’re the fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 160,000 healthcare providers
● The company is founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
● Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
● Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures,
Collaborative Fund, and more).
Opencare is hiring a Marketing Designer to support our rapid growth across North America. You’ll join a team of experienced marketers who are responsible for delivering scalable and profitable marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. This is the right opportunity for a visual designer with a proven track record in performance marketing and wants an opportunity
to help a high potential brand win in a hyper-competitive industry.
More about the role:
● Your primary responsibility will be to build and manage a library of high performing marketing assets that support the Opencare brand
● You will use data, customer insights, and other forms of research to create thoughtful ad designs, emails, landing pages, and other marketing collateral
● You will distill the core components that make our marketing effective by continuously asking why specific designs convert (or don’t convert)
● You will collaborate with the marketing team to create new concepts that help us attract and convert the right customers
● You will lead design critiques, gather & provide constructive feedback, and make critical design decisions that shape the future of our marketing
● You will bring a strong design point of view to our team and educate the team on design thinking methodologies
● You will present key design decisions in weekly team meetings;
● You will manage visual systems that reinforce brand consistency;
● You have 3+ years experience as a marketing designer;
● You have extensive experience creating high performing digital ads;
● You can clearly articulate your design process;
● You actively seek out feedback and believe that collaboration is the only path to effective design;
● You thrive in an environment where your designs are thoughtfully challenged in the pursuit of a better outcome;
● You are curious about human psychology and emotion and how it influences marketing and ultimately people’s behaviours;
● You have demonstrated the ability to deliver exceptional designs at high volumes under tight timelines;
● You are able to work on multiple projects, prioritize as needed and manage time in an efficient manner while receiving strategic and tactical direction;
● You have the desire to become a leader in design
● You have experience and interest in copywriting
● You have peripheral design skills (motion graphics / storyboarding)
● You have experience working at a high growth startup
At Opencare, you'll have:
● Limitless personal growth - we pay for conferences and training, set you up with mentors in Silicon Valley, organize and host tech and digital health events, and more.
● Equity options - everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare.
● Competitive compensation - we don’t want you to worry about your bills, we’d rather you focus on changing the world.
● Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers.
● Shiny new equipment - get the tools you need to be at the top of your performance.
● Unlimited vacations & sick days - we work really hard, but we also make sure we have time to recharge.
● Healthy snacks and relaxing drinks - snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks to keep you charged throughout the day, as well as some adult beverages to unwind at the end
● Fun team environment - we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (office scooters, ping pong table, foosball, Jays & TFC games, team offsites, etc.)
● Great downtown location - we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland & Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We believe that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make the patient experience as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible. Today, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. At every step of the patient journey - from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible - we make sure patients are properly cared for throughout the entire process.
+ The fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 140,000 healthcare providers.
+ Founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
+ A team that puts culture first: https://www.opencare.com/culture/
+ Funded by top-tier US VC firms and angels (Formation 8, ffVC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more)