OneSky (http://www.oneskyapp.com) is a fast-growing provider of translation and localization services for apps, websites and games. We help companies expand globally through a comprehensive translation management platform and a network of professional translators.
We are building a different kind of software company: one that listens to client's needs, values innovation, and solves customer problems with brilliant simplicity. If you work at OneSky, you'll have a direct impact on a product that helps thousands of companies to reach millions of global users every day! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions. We want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
OneSky is looking for a passionate Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team. If you’re looking for a high-impact role that will allow you to execute marketing strategies and generate leads through multi-channel campaigns, this may be the job for you!
- Develop marketing content including blogs, social posts, videos, and other program materials.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Optimize link-building to improve organic traffic to corporate website/blog
- Conduct keyword research for SEO-focused content development
- Collaborate with our content team to develop SEO-optimized blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, newsletters...etc
- Manage SEO/SEM process and evaluate results
- Perform A/B testing on website and marketing campaigns
- Develop social media strategy and execute day-to-day social media engagement
- Own funnel tracking, measurement, and reporting of marketing metrics
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have proven digital marketing and demand/lead gen experience
- Ability to set up demand gen programs from scratch with minimal hand-holding
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Knowledge and experience with SEO, SEM, link-building, A/B testing, blogs, social media, and marketing analytics
- Ability to work well in a team and across functions
- Proven knowledge in Google Analytics
- Inbound Certification will be a bonus
What we have to offer:
- Experience a unique “Silicon Valley”-like company culture.
- Thousands of interesting customers including Airbnb, 500px, QuizUp, SEGA and many more.
- Opportunity to gain international business experience by working with clients all around the world everyday.
- A results-oriented work environment. Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age.
- Also a fun work environment.
- Excellent gear (we ❤ Apple computers).
Are you ready to help thousands of companies around the world expand internationally?
Translation management platform and professional translation services for mobile apps, games and websites.