OneSky (http://www.oneskyapp.com) is a fast-growing provider of translation and localization services for apps, websites and games. We help companies expand globally through a comprehensive translation management platform and a network of professional translators.
We are building a different kind of software company: one that listens to client's needs, values innovation and solves customer problems with brilliant simplicity. If you work at OneSky, you'll have a direct impact on a product that helps thousands of companies to reach millions of global users every day! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions. We want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
• Manage the entire life-cycle of multiple software and game localization projects of key clients
• Analysis of files using translation memory tools
• Prepare and maintain project documentation and resources (Translation Memory, Term-base, style guide etc.)
• Work closely with clients, engineers and translation resources resolve linguistic and localization issues
• Negotiate deadlines and rates with contract translators
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
• Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders to ensure timely and final invoicing
• Strategic project planning involving best methodologies, processes, and risk assessments
• Identification and development of project/process improvement opportunities
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent in business related area
• 2-3 year experience in translation project management
• Detail orientation with the ability to multitask
• Good written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Customer service experience
• Independence in carrying out assigned tasks
• Analytical and organized problem solving abilities
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Desired Skills and Experience
• Familiarity with CAT Tool is a plus
• Exposure to business process tools (workflow applications, project management tool, or similar)
• Experience with budgeting and scheduling of complex projects
Translation management platform and professional translation services for mobile apps, games and websites.