OneSignal provides a simple, developer-friendly interface to push notifications and email for apps and websites. We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves. Today, OneSignal has become the leading solution for push notifications and email, supporting over 500,000 developers, delivering over 3 billion daily messages. OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment that supports push, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Our goal is to democratize communication tools for everyone from individual blogs to top tier apps, and power the world’s messaging.
In this role, we are looking for an experienced leader who wants to help OneSignal define its sales funnel, own the self-serve customer acquisition efforts, contribute to the executive teams customer analysis, business modeling and generally wear several very important hats in our journey to build a great business of one of the largest push notification platforms in the world.
The primary responsibilities will be successfully converting via data-driven marketing thousands of the five hundred thousand plus freemium companies to a full paid subscription. The purchase path is through a self-serve payment solution, and secondarily it will also be harvesting interest from the current install base of customers for the direct sales team. This role will also be responsible for business modeling, customer analysis and all the data-driven components of sales operations as well. This team member will be eager, energetic, a problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative, technical environment. Ideal candidates will have an interest in push notifications and messaging, and be passionate about building a market leading, software as a service company.
Get in touch with us if you:
- Get excited about the idea of joining a small but fast-growing startup; and have a Get Stuff Done mindset.
- You love to dive deep into spreadsheets to analyze and understand data and turn it into actionable insights that effectively drive customer acquisition numbers.
- Want to work harder than you’ve ever worked before in your career but also get the ability to set your ceiling and work closely with your manager to improve.
- Enjoy working on a small team, have a significant impact and have the trust of the team.
- Are excited to own a quarterly revenue number.
- Have eight (8) years minimum experience in analytical business roles. Preferably with stints in marketing a self-serve product, FP&A roles.
- Own a self-serve purchase path revenue number.
- Oversee customer & TAM analysis, and overall business modeling.
- Support the whole organization as asks arise within the company around financial modeling on an ongoing basis.
- Work with business operations to iterate and continuously improve the sales funnel, and the utilization of our respective customer tools.
- Be confident and able to have successful contractual discussions with customers.
- Bring a collaborative, open, team mindset to work every day.
- Support field sales team as necessary.
- Data-driven – ability to understand and drive complex analytical research.
- Ability to communicate and present to various roles within an organization, particularly product and leadership.
- Aptitude for being organized with the flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
OneSignal is the most popular Push Notification service in the world, used by over 450,000 developers and marketers to send over 2.8 Billion notifications per day.
We’re backed by investors including SignalFire, YCombinator, Justin Kan, SV Angel, and Rakuten Ventures.
Our extraordinary growth has been a direct result of our experienced and passionate team. We love solving difficult problems, scaling our services efficiently, and providing a great product for our clients.