We're looking for an experienced Head of Product to join OneSignal's leadership team and build a world class Product Management organization.
We’re a small, fast-growing team. Owing to our size, you’ll be expected to work in several different areas of the business including design, marketing, process refinement, support, and potentially development.
## What you’ll be doing
* Joining OneSignal’s executive team to ship products, help craft the vision and set the roadmap for our engineering team.
* Owning the product roadmap and setting expectations both internally and externally on deadlines.
* Communicating the value of the product to clients.
* Understanding the mobile product ecosystem, especially when it comes to Push, Marketing Automation, and Email to assist in setting long term strategy.
* Owning the roadmap and managing the entire product introduction lifecycle from fact-finding to product shipment.
* Developing metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements.
* Working with OneSignal’s engineering team to guide technical implementation, set priorities, time schedules, and maintain a fast delivery cadence of product improvements.
* Building a world class Product Management organization.
## Qualities we look for
Friendliness and empathy
Strong written and oral communication skills
Organization and attention to detail
Ability to collaborate well on a team
Ability to independently deliver solutions
Love of learning
* While this isn't an engineering role, we are an engineering-driven startup and we're looking for a very technical product management leader.
* Being an expert on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and the product development process.
* Proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams.
* At least 4 years of experience in a product management role.
* Being up to speed on mobile and web trends.
* Experience interviewing and communicating with customers.
* Experience using product management software, github, design tools, and data analysis tools.
*In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.*
OneSignal is the most popular Push Notification service in the world, used by over 340,000 developers and marketers to send over 2 Billion notifications per day.
We’re backed by investors including SignalFire, YCombinator, Justin Kan, SV Angel, and Rakuten Ventures.
Our extraordinary growth has been a direct result of our experienced and passionate team. We love solving difficult problems, scaling our services efficiently, and providing a great product for our clients.