We are a group of strong believers in the power of young people and digital age. We value people who is bold and creative, open and curious, with a high bar for quality.
As a Product Analyst (Technology), you will help execute the strategy and vision for the different technology products, establish collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders, gather accurate requirements and evaluate product performance for enhancements.
You will strategically and creatively think about how the consumer experience should work and translate the product vision to product requirements. As our small team continues to grow there's also an opportunity to help shape and guide its growth and expansion.
You will have the chance to gain hands-on experience of a Fintech startup at all verticals.
The successful candidate for this position will be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker, flexible problem-solver, excellent communicator and team player with natural curiosity.
- Research and identify new technology products or product features in collaboration with external and internal partners (business partners, project teams, and support teams).
- Create and prepare business case for new technology product or product feature recommendations.
- Write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria based on stakeholder input.
- Develop detailed user requirement and functional specification documents, and engage with stakeholders to get their sign-off on specifications before introducing them to engineering team for development.
- Proactively manage and prioritize the product backlog, release plans, and sprint backlogs according to business value, complexity, and expectations. Convey business needs to engineering team.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to support prioritization of products or product features and a deeper understanding of user-behavior to improve product experience.
- Set up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features.
- Review and analyze current and planned product offerings in relation to competitions.
- Deliverables throughout the Software Development Lifecycle:
- Product flows and functional specifications (Requirements Phase)
- UAT test scripts and test results (UAT Phase)
- Training materials, release notes, and product manuals (Release Phase)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional project team collaboration.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. You understand the importance of measuring everything and can think strategically to help the Product team continually evolve our definition of success.
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail. You can track multiple deliverables simultaneously and organize testing of complex product flows to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive, strong desire for ownership, and passion for building delightful consumer product experiences.
- Technical degree or background.
- Prior product management experience.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Expertise in statistical analysis.
Email: Alex Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are building a state-of-the-art technology stack from the ground up to deliver the best products and experience, rather than thinking of them as an afterthought. Our solutions empower self-help and customize products with AI-like solutions, digitize and automate claim processes, and build social communities.