Phenomenal opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a early stage startup with patented and highly scalable tech as we emerge from stealth mode into the public domain. 1099 contract to W2 full-time core team member desired.
We're looking for employee #3: an experienced and enthusiastic Clojure developer who will help pioneer both our distributed back-end and our mobile front-end. We like to keep things clean, elegant, and well-tested; we're interested in someone who feels the same.
OkLetsPlay is a young startup building LetsBet, a patented social betting platform that enables real money and cryptocurrency betting on skill-based video games.
* Professional experience working with Clojure (or strong interest and side projects)
* Significant experience with any major language (C++, Java, Python, etc)
* Passion for functional programming
* Comfortable with GNU/Linux or Mac OS
* Open source projects we can see
* Experience with distributed systems
* Experience with React or React Native
Our tech stack:
Front-end: ClojureScript + React Native + Firebase
Back-end: Clojure + Heroku + Postgres + Firebase
Visit okletsplay.com for more info