Noteworth is seeking an experienced and skilled Product Marketing Manager to lead product marketing strategy and execution at our rapidly growing company.
Through partnering closely with our Business, Product and Engineering teams, you will help Noteworth’s products grow and establish a robust customer base by performing market research and competitive analysis, establishing timescales for development, determining positioning and feature prioritization, and developing compelling product messaging that differentiates Noteworth’s products from competing products in the marketplace.
Furthermore, as Product Marketing Manager you will be the ‘voice of the customer’ within Noteworth, guide our sales teams, influence pricing and participate in presentations and events.
- Own the development of Noteworth’s multi-channel marketing strategy that includes the development and implementation of sales collateral, blog posts, case studies, webinars, whitepapers, presentations at industry conferences, and more.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates Noteworth’s products from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools (e.g., slide decks, one-pagers, etc.) that facilitate sales efforts
- Align closely with Product and Engineering teams to influence product roadmap prioritization by identifying customer and market needs
- Develop and execute go-to-market launch strategies and value propositions for new Noteworth products, including cross-functional marketing plans
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products and take part in educational presentations
- Extract meaningful and actionable insights based on customer interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data to understand customer needs, experiences and expectations
- BA/BS degree required
- 3+ years experience marketing B2B products with a strong history of reaching and engaging targets
- Domain expertise in healthcare with a strong understanding of market dynamics, including value-based care reform
- Gifted storyteller and communicator, comfortable in high-level client meetings
- Ability to turn complex technological concepts into clear, multichannel communications
- Demonstrated success in leading go-to market activities
- An eye for design and creativity
- Prior experience working within healthcare and/or startups is a plus
- Passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare experience with technology
Please submit a statement and or cover letter along with your application explaining how your experiences are in-line with the requirements of this role.
Noteworth is a connected health platform that enables healthcare systems to address challenges around care delivery.
We are redesigning the delivery model around technology and process, including:
- A scalable framework for health organization to stay ahead of the innovation curve
- A turn-key, tech-enabled toolset for health organization to manage care initiatives
- A unified experience for patients to improve clinician-patient relationships
We understand that a quality patient experience is essential to any healthcare system’s success. With Noteworth, healthcare system’s target quality and care coordination initiatives, personalize care inside and outside organizational walls, improve patient engagement and retention, and ultimately, achieve financial strength.
For more information about our platform and how we’re driving care model change, visit www.noteworth.com.
Deck available upon request. Please don't hesitate to ask.