Noteworth’s Clinical Strategy and Operations team is dedicated to strengthening our client relationships, providing a best-in-class experience throughout the entire client lifecycle, and fully supporting client and patient experiences with our products and services.
We’re seeking an Implementation Manager to help us successfully guide new clients from our Sales team through to the implementation process, including product launch, training and education, and ongoing account management.
Through strategic vision and execution, the Implementation Manager will ensure that project timelines and deliverables meet client and internal requirements, that challenges are proactively identified and resolved in a timely manner, and that client satisfaction is maintained throughout the implementation process.
The Implementation Manager will also provide their expertise to other Noteworth teams, and drive implementation and client relationship optimization strategies for product and process improvement.
Externally, the Implementation Manager will demonstrate a level of professionalism that can successfully represent Noteworth to both the senior business and clinical sides of our partnerships.
Within the 1st month, you’ll deep-dive into our current implementation processes, shadow our existing team, and be a part of active client engagements. Within the next 2-6 months, you’ll start servicing your own clients throughout the entire implementation lifecycle. From 6 months, onward, you’ll be expected to build and maintain client relationships, drive implementation process refinement, provide valuable resources to internal Noteworth teams, and develop your role alongside the growing demands of a fast-paced company.
You'll be based out of our offices in Hoboken, NJ and will regularly travel for facetime with clients.
- Serve as the single point of accountability for successfully managing the strategic and clinical aspects of our client partnerships
- Demonstrate a high standard of analysis and creativity that will lead to a repeatable, yet flexible product implementation process
- Translate learnings and feedback into strategies that solve complex healthcare business challenges
- Ensure consistent client satisfaction throughout the entire implementation process by collaborating with client stakeholders and teams
- Develop an implementation strategy across various healthcare settings, and lead the project management of the implementation lifecycle, coordinating feedback loops between to ensure deliverables and milestones are met, and managing and exceeding client expectations
- Work with the Sales team to collect client requirements for overall client engagement, execution and success metrics
- Allocate resources based on project demand, proactively leading the identification and design of implementation process improvements
- Bachelor's degree; MBA, MPH, MS, or other relevant graduate degree in business and/or healthcare a plus
- Have 5+ years in healthcare consulting or similar experience
- Possess a functional understanding of various healthcare topics, such as virtual care, EHRs/interoperability, care management and coordination, reimbursement models and more
- Are a highly skilled communicator and presenter with experience working with executive-level client stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of project management software, creating client-facing spreadsheets and slide decks
- Demonstrate proven leadership abilities to manage multiple initiatives across multiple clients
- Proven collaborator with track record in leading peers and junior team members
- Excited about making a difference in healthcare with technology
- Passionate about contributing to an empowering culture of learning, teaching and personal growth
Noteworth is a connected health platform that enables healthcare systems to address challenges around care delivery.
We are redesigning the delivery model around technology and process, including:
- A scalable framework for health organization to stay ahead of the innovation curve
- A turn-key, tech-enabled toolset for health organization to manage care initiatives
- A unified experience for patients to improve clinician-patient relationships
We understand that a quality patient experience is essential to any healthcare system’s success. With Noteworth, healthcare system’s target quality and care coordination initiatives, personalize care inside and outside organizational walls, improve patient engagement and retention, and ultimately, achieve financial strength.
For more information about our platform and how we’re driving care model change, visit www.noteworth.com.
Deck available upon request. Please don't hesitate to ask.