Role & Responsibilities
You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and submission of Nodd iOS app. You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Product team to build and launch the product.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and help in support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and release products/features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Optimising performance for the app and keep it up to date with latest industry standards.
- Proven hands on experience working with table views, collection views, scroll views, delegates, notifications, google maps
- Understanding of Swift, Cocoa framework, Core Data, Core Animation, AutoLayout, UIKit, Xcode & iOS applications
- Knowledge of Multithreading
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git or BitBucket
- In-depth understanding of Apple recommended guidelines and best practices for coding
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is a plus
Good to have
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Nodd is an invite-only platform that invites influencers – leaders, visionaries, entrepreneurs, connoisseurs – from diverse backgrounds, to come together for a confluence of ideas and conversations.