Ever dream of working somewhere where you can make HUGE impact and make a difference? Have you ever wanted to join the next hot tech company in Silicon Valley? We're on a mission to disrupt tech education. Apply today if you fit the requirements!
NexGenT solves the growing shortage of IT engineer for enterprise companies with cutting-edge education software. Our intelligent learning platform provides smart career guidance, skills assessment, and access to world-class engineers for 1:1 mentorship.
To inspire, create and empower the next generation of IT engineers by providing the highest quality tech education that is affordable to anyone.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a hustler. The Market Research Analyst/Growth Marketer must be a go-getter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have previous startup experience , will be comfortable speaking/presenting in public, and will need to have native-level fluency in English and Spanish.
The Market Research Analyst/Growth Marketer will be responsible for the following:
- Design and execution of multiple growth strategies including but not limited to: content marketing strategy, SEO strategy, branding strategy and email marketing strategy.
- Demand generation from the hispanic community in the USA and from Latin American countries (you will be negotiating bulk deals with Latin American governments)
- Creating a positioning and branding strategy from the ground up that allows the company to develop a competitive advantage and to differentiate itself from existing players in the market.
- Design and execute go-to-market strategies for various product launches, each generating at least 1,000,000 USD in total revenue.
- Write strategic copy across the company’s customer acquisition funnel that optimizes conversions and essential KPI’s such as customer acquisition costs, cost per click, cost per lead, ect.
- Develop a referral strategy to generate organic leads from existing customers by developing and executing a lead nurturing and customer nurturing strategy.
- Lead the company’s PR efforts and leverage that channel as a brand awareness and customer acquisition channel.
- Perform business analysis to predict the success rate of new marketing and sales strategies (SWOT, 5 Porter Forces, virality analysis, etc.).
- Write weekly 1,500-2,000 word blog posts/articles that generate organic engagement and leads, as well as engagement post across social media platforms and in NexGenT’s private and public Facebook group and page.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Due to the complexity of the duties and responsibilities of the Market Research Analyst/Growth Marketer, the ideal candidate will have at least a bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis in marketing, at least 2 years of experience performing most of the duties outlined above, and previous startup experience that can guarantee that the candidate can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate must also posses native-level fluency in both English and Spanish, superb copywriting and scripting skills in English and Spanish, and the ability to present and speak in public in both English and Spanish. Also, the ideal candidate will be comfortable writing large amounts of content per week, as well as reading hundreds of pages per week.
Platinum-level medical, dental & vision, life health plans for you and your dependants, very cool startup office in downtown San Jose @ WeWork Valley Towers, full gym and shower on-site included.
NexGenT is a software technology company solving real world problems using cutting edge technologies.