San Francisco, New York City · Full Time · $120K – $150K · 0.04% – 0.14%
At AngelList, we believe startups can change the world. Want to hack the infrastructure of innovation?
Make long-term improvements to our fundraising products, tools and infrastructure, optimizing product reliability and code quality.
Work with our business operations team, making them more productive by resolving support issues, and building tools and infrastructure to automate their job. Your goal is to get $1 billion per year invested through AngelList with as small of an operations team as possible.
Field support requests from our business operations team. Often these are time-sensitive and require immediate turnaround. Initially, this will be is the largest segment of the role, time-wise.
A full-stack generalist with deep experience building web applications.
Comfortable working with everything from CSS and CoffeeScript to databases and API design.
Excited to move fast and know how to prioritize and make critical decisions.
Unafraid to own your mistakes and directly support users.
You have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
Knowledgeable enough about how the web works to decide implementation tradeoffs correctly.
San Francisco · Full Time · $120K – $150K · 0.04% – 0.14%
Good business operations is at the heart of AngelList's strategic advantage. Our business operations team works closely with a group of 100-200 top Silicon Valley angel investors ("Syndicate leads"), helping them use AngelList's capital marketplace to raise money for their investment activities. The team also helps support several thousand institutional and individual investors who invest on AngelList's marketplace.
As part of this role, you'll work alongside our business operations team, making them more productive by resolving support issues, and building tools and infrastructure to help them be more effective at their job.
- Field support requests from our business operations team. Often these are time-sensitive and require immediate turnaround. This is the largest segment of this role time-wise.
- Build long-term fixes to our fundraising products, tools and infrastructure, optimizing overall product reliability
- Build admin tools to make our business operations team happier and more productive
Bonuses of this role: (1) you get to work side by side with customers for whom you are building product; (2) you're working in a mission-critical part of our business; (3) you get mentorship from a team of experienced product engineers.
San Francisco, New York City, London · Full Time · $90K – $120K · 0.04% – 0.1%
AngelList is looking for a global compliance manager to help it remain compliant as our online fundraising business continues to grow. We've raised over $500M for 1,240 companies.
AngelList is operational in the US, UK and Canada and has compliance obligations across each of these markets.
What you'll do:
* Monitor and report on all compliance procedures across AngelList Syndicates (https://angel.co/syndicates) and Fund (https://angel.co/funds) products.
* Develops processes and tools to scale compliance program to support our growing online fundraising business.
* Ensure regulatory filings are made on time for AngelList across all markets.
* Work with legal and operations team to further develop compliance procedures and policies.
We expect candidates to have:
* A demonstrated passion for compliance and operations.
* Experience working with regulators is a plus.
* Experience working in a Broker/Dealer or equivalent firm a plus.
* Bachelor degree or similar.
Here are some of the people you'll be working with:
* General Counsel - https://angel.co/erik-syvertsen
* Fundraising ops - https://angel.co/andy
* Legal ops - https://angel.co/quinnrotchford
* Deal ops - https://angel.co/simon