San Francisco, New York City, London · Full Time · $90K – $120K · 0.04% – 0.14%
AngelList is looking for a global compliance manager to help it remain compliant as our online fundraising business continues to grow. We've raised over $500M for 1,240 companies.
AngelList is operational in the US, UK and Canada and has compliance obligations across each of these markets.
What you'll do:
* Monitor and report on all compliance procedures across AngelList Syndicates (https://angel.co/syndicates) and Fund (https://angel.co/funds) products.
* Develops processes and tools to scale compliance program to support our growing online fundraising business.
* Ensure regulatory filings are made on time for AngelList across all markets.
* Work with legal and operations team to further develop compliance procedures and policies.
We expect candidates to have:
* A demonstrated passion for compliance and operations.
* Experience working with regulators is a plus.
* Experience working in a Broker/Dealer or equivalent firm a plus.
* Bachelor degree or similar.
Here are some of the people you'll be working with:
* General Counsel - https://angel.co/erik-syvertsen
* Fundraising ops - https://angel.co/andy
* Legal ops - https://angel.co/quinnrotchford
* Deal ops - https://angel.co/simon
San Francisco, New York City · Full Time · $120K – $150K · 0.04% – 0.14%
PMs at AngelList start by working in a technical capacity for their first 6-12 months (either engineering, design, or user research). Afterwards, they step into more a typical product role.
*Deep product experience*
You're either a former founder / creator of a successful product, or have 5+ years of experience PM-ing a successful product at a larger company.
You are either a designer (able to produce medium-high fidelity mocks),
or a software engineer. You still use these skills regularly.
*Superb analytical sharpness*
You've done tons of user research and are comfortable working with a spreadsheet.