Naomi Kokubo is a serial entrepreneur, angel investor and cofounder of Founders Space http://www.FoundersSpace.com
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who hold the same core values that we do:
• Create a business that improves the world
• Do what’s right, even when the costs are high
• Go for the biggest vision that impacts the most people
If you share these values, then you’re our type of startup.
We’ve designed our program for startups coming to San Francisco from all over the world.
• We take only 3.5% (most accelerators take 6% – 20%)
• We let you participate for 4+ months (most are 10 weeks)
• We’re located in San Francisco’s startup district!
We're looking for truly game-changing companies that disrupt existing businesses and open up new markets. Our sweet spot is startups where we can see a direct path to revenue, talk to the customers, and extrapolate growth.
Cofounder, CEO Aerial Sports League, Cofounder Game of Drones. Telepresence inventor, viral marketing gladiator.
Founder CEO Eagle Eye Metrics, Precision Agronomy. Founder Game of Drones acquired by Aerial Sports League. UAV designer, roboticist, technologist and teacher.