The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first point of contact for Nameless's future customers, responsible for generating opportunities for our sales and executive team and driving deals to completion. Ideal candidates are creative, passionate, go-getters who enjoy the day-to-day hustle, seek out big challenges, and thrive in a fast-paced and innovative work environment that spans entertainment, media and technology.
Our SDR Program prepares entry-level and early-career candidates for an exciting and rewarding sales career. You’ll work directly with smart, ambitious, and caring leaders who are invested in your personal and professional growth, including direct collaboration with the Nameless Executive leadership team. You get the best of both worlds - hands-on training, paired with the freedom to work independently and build your own business.
There will be a commission on sourced deals
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier college/university and a strong academic record
- Positive, motivated and “doer” attitude with a competitive spirit. Former student athlete a plus.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests, experience, and extracurricular involvement
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Track record of success in achieving goals
- Cold calling and prior sales experience a plus, especially in entertainment, media or tech
- CRM experience a plus
- Identify opportunities for Nameless to build new relationships and be a key part of developing that ongoing relationship
- Help Nameless navigate and accelerate successful sales
- Reaches out by phone and email to marketing and media executives up to, and including, C-Level executives
- Qualifies leads to build early-stage pipeline for Percolate
- Becomes an expert in Nameless's offerings, differentiation and value proposition
- Track, meet and exceed monthly goals and quotas
Nameless Network is a youth media network for the next generation. We make videos with an entertainment-educational slant appealing to a millennial mobile-first audience.