We are the tool maker of choice for thoughtful publishers of Social content. Our first tool, the Interest Server, helps Social managers and e-tailers gracefully gather, filter and share the best content on the web.
Our customers use the Interest Server (I/S) for a few reasons:
(1) Creating original, in-house content is amazingly expensive & time consuming
(2) The I/S can process about 15,000 articles every 15 minutes at an astonishing level of granularity,
(3) It allows a corporate Social manager to publish high quality, amazingly relevant content into their Social channels in minutes vs. hours
(4) The I/S scores articles to provide insight into which articles may be of more "corporate value" than others.
(5) The I/S allows one article to be publish to multiple Social channels with a click of a button.
Interest Server (I/S) 1.0 in now available
> The Interest Sever had processed and evaluated more than 350,000 articles, and delivered over 175,000 "enterprise beneficial™" articles for clients in 2013.
> Our platform delivers daily content to 50+ client Flipboard magazines, including magazines for Nissan USA, The Mid Town Alliance, Dunwoody Duluth and the Home Depot.
Mobile Device Wizard. Co-Founder at N4MD. Q&A Lead at BlueHeat Games. I.T. Support and Product development at Terratial Technologies. @N4MD
View our story
Who we are
Corporate focus is one of the great qualities of a truly athletic company. Our focus is pretty straight forward:
Our corporate goal is to become the lifestyle media company of choice for the mobile generation.
As you might imagine, we are actively working to build a business model around this goal, and it is fueled by a simple observation, a thesis that we hope to prove:
We’re confident that the future of all media is expertly curated, highly personalized, and amazingly accessible.
Why we're doing this
We have a two sided business model:
(1) As a tool maker, we're focused on refining the Interest Server and working with clients looking for a more efficient (graceful) way to publishing content to their Social channels.
(2) As a publisher, we're working with brands to deliver quality content to their branded Flipboard magazines; and helping e-commerce retailers find new customers, and sell niche products, by blending “evergreen” content with their products in the form of an "Inspired Catalog™".
Most impressive accomplishment
My most cherish memory was being one of the youngest coaches in the country to win the Tennis Coach's Trophy (Boys 11-13) from the National Youth Sports Program at Morehouse College.
Back in 1996 I created an Interactive agency, Elemental Interactive. Late 1999 we sold the company to Grey Advertising (now a WPP) company. In 2003 I bought the majority of the company back from WPP. Also, being celebrated as Entrepreneur of the Year by Tennessee Tech University in 2002.
Tell us why you're building this business, and why you're the right
people to do it.