We are the tool maker of choice for thoughtful publishers of Social content. Our first tool, the Interest Server, helps Social managers and e-tailers gracefully gather, filter and share the best content on the web.
Our customers use the Interest Server (I/S) for a few reasons:
(1) Creating original, in-house content is amazingly expensive & time consuming
(2) The I/S can process about 15,000 articles every 15 minutes at an astonishing level of granularity,
(3) It allows a corporate Social manager to publish high quality, amazingly relevant content into their Social channels in minutes vs. hours
(4) The I/S scores articles to provide insight into which articles may be of more "corporate value" than others.
(5) The I/S allows one article to be publish to multiple Social channels with a click of a button.
Interest Server (I/S) 1.0 in now available
> The Interest Sever had processed and evaluated more than 350,000 articles, and delivered over 175,000 "enterprise beneficial™" articles for clients in 2013.
> Our platform delivers daily content to 50+ client Flipboard magazines, including magazines for Nissan USA, The Mid Town Alliance, Dunwoody Duluth and the Home Depot.
Corporate focus is one of the great qualities of a truly athletic company. Our focus is pretty straight forward:
Our corporate goal is to become the lifestyle media company of choice for the mobile generation.
As you might imagine, we are actively working to build a business model around this goal, and it is fueled by a simple observation, a thesis that we hope to prove:
We’re confident that the future of all media is expertly curated, highly personalized, and amazingly accessible.
We have a two sided business model:
(1) As a tool maker, we're focused on refining the Interest Server and working with clients looking for a more efficient (graceful) way to publishing content to their Social channels.
(2) As a publisher, we're working with brands to deliver quality content to their branded Flipboard magazines; and helping e-commerce retailers find new customers, and sell niche products, by blending “evergreen” content with their products in the form of an "Inspired Catalog™".
My most cherish memory was being one of the youngest coaches in the country to win the Tennis Coach's Trophy (Boys 11-13) from the National Youth Sports Program at Morehouse College.
Active UsersNovember 2013
216% growth mon/monSeptember 2013
145,000 yearly run rate
6% growth mon/monSeptember 2013
130,000 yearly run rate
7% growth mon/monMay 2013
100,000 yearly run rate
Total Articles CuratedNovember 2013
280,000 per yr
16% growth mon/monAugust 2013
180,000 per yr
You can find press about N4MD here:
The Atlantic - A Visual Guide to Atlanta's Startup Scene - http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/10/a-visual-guide-to-atlantas-startup-scene/247400/
PC Magazine - Tech Incubators: How Startups Are Born Today- http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/story/288707/tech-incubators-how-startups-are-born-today/3