Revealing the personality behind the paper. myInterview is a fast-growing software company in the recruitment technology space. myInterview specialises in the development of video interviewing and predictive analysis tools to streamline the recruitment process for companies and applicants alike. myInterview is on a mission to holistically match candidates to positions that are mutually beneficial, lasting and meaningful for both parties.
Revealing the personality behind the paper. myInterview specialises in the development of video interviewing and predictive analysis tools to streamline the recruitment process for companies and applicants alike. myInterview is on a mission to holistically match candidates to positions that are mutually beneficial, lasting and meaningful for both parties.
Our core values:
myInterview prides itself on having a collaborative team environment. Fast growth, coupled with ever-adapting technology, means that every member of our team makes a difference in shaping the company’s future. Our clients include large recruitment firms, big-name retail brands, government agencies and more.
We are currently searching for an individual to join us in the customer success team. As part of this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing customer relationships that promote satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- Managing renewals, check-ins and product demonstrations
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners
- Evaluating needs, responding to requests and assisting with sales and marketing activities
- Collating feedback and data from customers to identify best practices
- Organising user training and support
- Creating policies and procedures that optimise the customer experience
- Maintaining working relationships with customers
- Assisting customers to best utilise the software based on their own specific needs
- Working alongside other team members to ensure a high quality of service is delivered to all clients and prospects
- Working with CRMs to maintain accurate records of all customer details, dialogue and sales opportunities.
If this sounds like you, please be in touch! We have an incredible opportunity for you in a fulfilling role, with competitive salary and awesome bonuses.
Applicants should ideally have:
• 2+ years in a CS role for B2B software (SaaS or similar) in a high growth company.
• Familiarity with CRMs such as HubSpot.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in software sales and managing the customer journey end to end.
• Recruitment or HR familiarity is ideal.
• An organised and results driven approach.
If you're interested, please apply we will be in touch.
Hire the right people for the job with a customisable one-way video interview solution that brings resumes to life.
myInterview gives an insight into the candidates personality by understanding their thought processes, communication and job specific skills saving employers 60% of their time to hire.
- A Video Apply Widget that authenticates cover letters by giving candidates the opportunity to pitch themselves for a job.
- A Video Interview product that allows for customisation of scenario, behavioural and analytical questions for candidates to answer.
myInterview ensures employers only interview candidates that fit their job requirements face-to-face, saving time and resources. Our products integrate seamlessly within an hour and are currently being integrated into marketplaces, talent ecosystems, HR providers and job boards.
myInterview is working to deliver instant shortlists from machine learning applied to the world’s richest data source, video.