We are creators of children’s educational tools.
Our mission is to create simple, honest, and fun tools which kids enjoy. Tools that allow them to learn at their own pace and in a personalized way.
We're buliding an awesome small, autonomous team to develop and create the ideas that will help teachers and parents to teach kids how to think, not what to think.
We’re looking for a marketing growth hacker to drive our user acquisition and retention efforts.
The person must be a motivated team player and extremly data-driven person to help us develop our strategy to attract users and spread the magic of the marvelous product we’re creating.
The person will be a key player in bringing delightful educational experiences to kids, parents, and educators across the globe.
The ideal candidate should have proven work experience in startups and an infectious enthusiasm for marketing tools and techniques.
This person will be working directly with our CEO in Barcelona.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
The opportunity to participate in shaping our brand of meaningful educational apps and games for kids worldwide.
A small respectful team to work with, create and develop new ideas for our products and to help you carry out the marketing strategies defined.
BEING PART OF OUR TEAM MEANS...
We trust our team by giving them a lot of freedom and autonomy when it comes to planning the work.
We are a high-performance team and for us it’s more important deliver extraordinary results, than how to do it.
myABCKit runs on Github, Slack, Pivotal and Trello.
We work remotely most of the time, but we keep track of the work and discussions through Hangouts when we need to.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
- obsession data driven marketer to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy and managing marketing budget.
- a creative and analytical oriented person who will identify exponential growth opportunities and develop actionable strategies for attracting users.
- a person used to set clear, measurable goals, tracking progress, and adjusting accordingly.
- highly experienced on FB Ads and Adwords and retargeting, SEO/SEM, display, iAds, and other channels to reach company goals.
- a strong background in a combination of brand, consumer and product marketing for a digital business.
- good knowledge in brand development for B2C.
- capable of develop actions for generating traffic to the mobile and website.
- operative and autonomous at work.
- *must* be proficiency in English and Spanish.
- good negotiator.
THESE WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA POINTS:
- experience on press coverage, partnerships and email marketing strategies.
- familiarity with the App Store, iAds and Google Play.
- experience marketing to parents.
- experience in the EdTech or Kids industries.
- motivated by children's education and great challenges.
- proficiency in Catalan.
myABCKit fosters kids to start learning literacy, grammar and reading comprehension in a fun, natural and easy way.
With an algorithm based on right and wrong answers, we can adapt each lesson to the kid’s learning pace.
Parents receive reports with the results of every lesson.
Teachers can follow the performance of the kids and adapt the lessons and content according to the results.
With myABCKit we want to create meaningful learning experiences that promote freedom and independence when acquiring new knowledge.