The Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the online marketing strategy and programs for acquiring new customers. If you love data and driving impactful growth at one of the fastest growing fitness startups in San Francisco, then this role is right for you.
We’re looking for a dynamic person who has an appetite to own and run acquisition, whether it’s assessing data-driven results, finding new channels, or scaling existing ones. You will identify and develop programs that ensure our mover (aka users) acquisition strategies effectively reach and engage high-quality prospective movers through a variety of online channels including: paid Search, Social, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Mobile Advertising, and SEO, while evaluating and exploring other emerging media.
You will be one of the first marketing hires joining a talented team of product, design, engineering and operation leaders. We expect to expand this team during the next 6-12 months and are looking for the right person who can be a talent magnet as we scale.
• Drive acquisition channel performance to meet new customer and revenue targets within CPA and ROI constraints, and perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis across channels
• Oversee direct response programs including Paid Search, Social, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Mobile Advertising, SEO and evaluate and explore other emerging media and channels
• Optimize paid media spend, with a big focus on Facebook and scaling it
• Own and drive marketing analytics. Create and continuously optimize KPI dashboards.
• Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for iterative testing
• Develop and manage the long-term plan to meet larger business objectives, and drive both short and long-term planning and strategic initiatives
• Work across the organization to optimize campaigns, including design, social, content, and product
What we’re looking for
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally in a consumer mobile startup or e-commerce company
• You live and breathe mobile growth, stay ahead of cutting-edge trends, and have experience buying install ads in mobile-focused channels
• You focus on top-of-funnel, but understand implications through the entire funnel and think LTV. You'll closely inform our product development and conversion efforts.
• Strong experience in paid Facebook marketing, and proficient in App Store Optimization and Search
• Experience driving strategy and execution of online acquisition programs without agency support
• Experience managing and forecasting budgets and performance across key acquisition channels
• You are both deeply curious about human behavior and a data-driven and analytical mindset that allows you to work closely with design to create compelling, on-brand paid campaigns
• High attention to detail and the ability to own projects from start to finish
• Excellent people and management skills. You’ve built and managed high-functioning teams in the past, and have a network of stellar performance/growth marketers to tap into as we build the team
MoveWith, the app with killer audio workouts for body, mind, and soul, is reimagining fitness with a new approach to the modern gym. MoveWith delivers the first-ever fitness platform that allows coaches to take unprecedented control of their careers—connecting movers everywhere to the coaches who inspire them to form daily fitness habits. We believe that passion encourages engagement, engagement creates habit, and habit changes lives.
Growing rapidly, and recently featured by Business Insider as one of 50 Companies to Boom in 2018, MoveWith is ready to take the product to the next level. Join us on our mission to inspire the mindful athlete in everyone.
- Free MoveWith membership
- Flexible schedule with ‘Work From Home Wednesdays’
- The opportunity to work with a group of people who love and prioritize all things fitness -- skiing, biking, running, spinning, you name it!
- Ground floor opportunity within the team; help shape the strategic direction of the company as our first growth and performance marketer
Please send resume to email@example.com
A better, more motivating way to workout. MoveWith gives you instant access to guided audio workouts from the best instructors on the planet whenever you want, wherever you are -- on the road, in your living room, or at the gym. Each class brings the motivational guidance of a top instructor alongside a popular playlist to push you, inspire you and challenge you. This is fitness on your terms.