Mothership is looking for a Blockchain Hacker, a software engineer with deep understanding of blockchain technologies. "Mastering Bitcoin" was one of your favourite books, you know how most popular cryptocurrencies (e.g., BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR) work from reading their white papers. You have already sent payments via the Lightning Network. Then there is a very interesting position for you at Mothership - building robust and secure wallet and exchange services.
- Build and improve deposit/withdrawal system and integrate new blockchains
- Harden the security and efficiency of wallet services
- Stay on top of latest research and advancements in blockchains
- Make sure we are among the first companies supporting latest developments such as the Lightning Network
- Ethereum smart contracts development
- Five years of production experience with Node.js and Golang
- Experience working with Bitcoin and Ethereum networks
- Smart contracts development with Solidity
- Understanding of Bitcoin protocol, Lightning network, and Atomic swap
- Experience with software architecture and API design
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and documentation skills
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication skills and get-things-done attitude
- High level of self-organisation
- Being a contributor to a blockchain software is an advantage
- Open Source contribution is appreciated
FACTS OUR TEAMMATES LOVE ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Both of the Mothership founders are engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot.
- We all came from startups and enterprises including Atlassian and Microsoft, and are excited to work together and build great things!
- We operate as a mixed remote and on-site teams, spread across the globe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
- We believe that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised systems will change the world. And we are part of it.
Mothership is based in Tallinn, Estonia. It's a quiet and beautiful city with an excellent infrastructure. We offer a relocation package and will help you get a visa. Besides this, remote employees are first-class citizens in our company; we embrace the remote development culture.
- A competitive salary. Let's talk numbers during the interview! (Listed compensation does not reflect actual compensation. Let's discuss it instead).
- Generous stock options
- Opportunity to make a huge impact on our products
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package
- Hangouts in Tallinn
- Conference passes
- All the books you can read
- Smart and motivated team from all over the world in a well-funded startup
Mothership is building a state-of-the-art digital asset exchange, EU token marketplace and a serverless platform for hosting financial apps with direct connection to the exchange. Integration with e-Residence allows for a quicker and easier KYC process for both individual e-Residents and companies, also acting as an additional security layer.