As a Full-stack Engineer you will design micro-services and APIs, work on client side apps, apply the best development practices with the high requirements for security, performance and reliability.
- Design and implement APIs and integrations for multiple tiers of Mothership’s products
- Plan and implement project’s architecture together with dev team
- Optimise development process by improving CI/CD pipeline
- Articulate capacity, and monitoring and estimating plans for the services you work on
- Own and deliver maintainable, well-tested code
- 5+ years of software development in web/mobile projects
- Production experience using noSQL storages: Firebase, MongoDB
- Experience in UI development with HTML5, CSS3
- Identify and uphold the best DevOps practices
- Experience building scalable software which is able to handle high volumes of requests
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to hack things together quickly
FACTS OUR TEAMMATES LOVE ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Both of the Mothership founders are engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot.
- We all came from startups and enterprises including Atlassian and Microsoft, and are excited to work together and build great things!
- We operate as a mixed remote and on-site teams, spread across the globe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
- We believe that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised systems will change the world. And we are part of it.
Mothership is based in Tallinn, Estonia. It's a quiet and beautiful city with an excellent infrastructure. We offer a relocation package and will help you get a visa. Besides this, remote employees are first-class citizens in our company; we embrace the remote development culture.
- A competitive salary. Let's talk numbers during the interview! (Listed compensation does not reflect actual compensation. Let's discuss it instead).
- Generous stock options
- Opportunity to make a huge impact on our products
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package
- Hangouts in Tallinn
- Conference passes
- All the books you can read
- Smart and motivated team from all over the world in a well-funded startup
Mothership is building a state-of-the-art digital asset exchange, EU token marketplace and a serverless platform for hosting financial apps with direct connection to the exchange. Integration with e-Residence allows for a quicker and easier KYC process for both individual e-Residents and companies, also acting as an additional security layer.