Mothership is a blockchain startup building a cryptocurrency exchange and a platform for raising capital. Started in June 2017, Mothership held a successful token sale and since then is growing the team and shipping early products.
Facts our teammates love about the company:
- Mothership founders are former engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot.
- We all came from startups and enterprises including Atlassian and Microsoft and are excited to work together and build great things!
- We operate as a mixed remote and on-site teams, spread across Asia and Europe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
- We believe that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralized systems will change the world. And we are part of it.
We're looking for a React.js expert, passionate about new technologies and with a keen eye for UI/UX. You will be building sophisticated UIs with industry-leading requirements for robustness and stability, as well as collaborating with the backend team to build convenient APIs. You will be overseeing the work of other front-end developers and helping the juniors.
- Mastery of React.js, redux, redux-saga
- Experience with software architecture and API design
- Clear communication skills and get-things-done attitude
- High level of self-organization
- Cryptocurrency enthusiasts are welcome
Mothership is based in Tallinn, Estonia. It's a quiet and beautiful city with excellent infrastructure. The International airport is in 10 minutes by a car from the city center! We offer a relocation package and help you get a visa. Besides this, remote employees are first-class citizens in our company, and we embrace the remote development culture.
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- Opportunity to make a huge impact on our products
- Visa sponsorship
- Hangouts at Tallinn
- Professional conference passes
Mothership is building a state-of-the-art digital asset exchange, EU token marketplace and a serverless platform for hosting financial apps with direct connection to the exchange. Integration with e-Residence allows for a quicker and easier KYC process for both individual e-Residents and companies, also acting as an additional security layer.