Trackin (YC W15) expanded a catering marketplace called MobyDish. We are a catering marketplace that is growing and seeking someone who wants to learn from the ground up. This is a position at our office in San Francisco that will start off 3-4 hours per day but can quickly and easily grow to a full-time position.
- Recent grad or college student with availability in the mornings (at least 9am-12/1230pm)
- Desire to help small businesses and has a passion for food
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Able to work with little supervision
- Detail oriented and a slight perfectionist
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
The Fun Stuff:
- Meal Creation
- Email and social media marketing campaigns
- Customer support
- Keeping our books in check
- Dispatching deliveries
- Monitor day to day operations
- Creating fun social media posts and blogs
-Experience using Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
-Knowledge of the Food Industry
-Experience in a Start Up Environment
What You Get:
- Hands on experience at an early stage startup
- Work side by side with management and provide input on company processes
Have you ever tried to order food for many people?
From executive assistants, office managers and event planners, feeding a group of people with tasty food and a great experience is still one of the hardest thing to do nowadays!
MobyDish, a tech-enabled service, allows anyone to place a catering order online in less than 3mn to feed people from 10 to 1,000 people.
Mobydish is your one-stop shop for catering.
You only get handpicked restaurants, available for your events, pay online and let MobyDish take care of everything for you (including delivery and setup)
Our customers are in SF, South Bay and NYC and at MobyDish, technology, relationships with others, spread happiness, flexibility and hard work are what drives us!