KLANG IS A WELL-FUNDED ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO EXPLORING THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY THROUGH VARIOUS FORMS OF MEDIA. WE AIM TO PRESENT DEEP, MEANINGFUL SUBJECTS IN A WAY THAT'S CAPTIVATING, EASY-TO-DIGEST, AND ENTERTAINING FOR ALL AGES.
At the heart...
For obvious reasons we can't disclose too much information yet.
We're basically mapping the entire world from the stone age up to and including the 15th century and giving players the freedom to do and become whomever they want within...
Full Time · Europe · Denmark · Remote · Remote possible · Programming
Our client who is a backed by a London Venture Capitalist firm and also Global Tech Giant have recently set up a Games Studio based in Las Vegas with strong financial venture capitalist funding.
The position will be focused on working with the...
QA Specialist Mobile & Web
Our Client is a new games studio based in Reno, Nevada who are backed by London Venture Capitalist and Global tech Giant. The studio has a small niche, strong collaborative team.
We are looking for highly...
We have a number of up and coming New Online / Mobile Casino Games Studio based in internationally, who are looking for a tenured Mathematical Game Designer. This is a high profile position that has a critical impact on the success of the games....
• Oversee multiple production projects at once, helping set vision while creating alignment for all levels of content creation, and recruiting new talent.
• Lead talented dev teams while getting your hands dirty in creative...
Full Time · San Diego · Los Angeles County · Software Development · Writing · Project Management
• Develop artwork for our scifi games.
• Create and evolve artwork from concept to production
• Collaborate closely with Game Producer and Art Director to achieve the visual goals.
• Maintain adaptability to changing needs....
Full Time · Los Angeles · San Diego · Art Direction · Adobe Photoshop · Adobe Illustrator
• Partner with our technical director to contribute to the technical direction for the gameplay team across all platforms.
• Collaborate with the design team to achieve and extend the overall vision of the game.
• Evaluate and...
Full Time · Los Angeles · San Diego · C++ · C# · Game Development
Get weekly email alerts for MMO Games Tech & Startup Jobs
Thanks for signing up. Please click the link in the verification email we just sent.
It looks like you already have an account. Please login to create an alert.