The User Acquisition Manager is the face of the company in the market, managing multiple user acquisition and marketing campaigns. The User Acquisition Manager’s primary objective is to profitably grow the company’s user base by optimizing user acquisition campaigns across various third party networks and social channels.
This is a key operational role that requires a unique balance of creativity, analytical thinking, effective communication/negotiation, and business development. Incumbents must be able to drive performance at scale while developing and growing strategic business relations.
• Plan, manage, and execute performance-based user acquisition across various advertising channels.
• Analyze data and optimize campaign performance based on LTV and ROI evaluation.
• Effectively communicate goals and strategies internally as well as externally.
• Monitor, optimize, and report on campaign performance on a regular cadence.
• Foster new and current relationships with advertising partners.
• Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance.
• Develop best practices and define key KPIs for managing success.
• Stay up to date on latest user acquisition trends, shifts in market dynamics, and emerging platforms.
• Coordinate with 3rd-party tracking and attribution partners to ensure accurate end-to-end funnel data.
• Take lead of your own portfolio of advertising networks.
• Undergraduate degree in marketing/finance or equivalent experience.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a penchant for negotiation.
• Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
• Passion/knowledge about games is a must.
• High-level proficiency in Excel and working with large data sets (advanced functions, pivots, etc.)
• Experience in performance based marketing with demonstrated understanding of CPA, CPI, CPE, CPM, CPC, ARPU, and LTV.
• Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving.
• Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences; strong ‘soft skills’.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
• SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus.
Mistplay is the new, rapidly growing mobile game network that already boasts over 1 million gamers around the world. Gamers use Mistplay daily to discover, instantly play and compete in all categories of games - including original series, casual, RPG, strategy, arcade, adventure, card, action and racing games.
Mistplay leverages a wealth of in-game data and Machine Learning to recommend the best games to its users. We empower mobile game advertisers to find the perfect audience on the Mistplay platform with the most advanced targeting capabilities in the industry. Companies can recommend their games based on historical in-app purchases, time spent in games, number of achievements unlocked, engagement, gender, age, region, skill, device and more.