- Launched Toymail Cloud for Talkies ( A new revenue line for increasing LTV of user. Think it as iTunes like Business for...more Screen free iPhones we are building. ) - Defined the principles for the customer success team - Created a rigorous, methodological and data-driven product growth process - Ownership of the experimentation roadmap - Prioritized, shipped and analyzed product growth experiments to increase the monthly active user base
Came with up an idea to make payment social i.e Venmo for India. Made an awesome team with friends from IIT Delhi CS and NIFT Delhi graduates. Dropped out together to make...more it happen. Made strategy for an awesome product, build the MVP and tested it around in our network. Raised angel round for seeding our product.
Believes in building something that combines humans and computers for the purpose of solving real life problems which no one person can solve alone. I love people, numbers & winning. I get energy from bringing order to chaos, solving problems before they exist and staying focused when heat is on.
- Scaled from 0-100k Users in the first month of launch
- Worked on apps which got featured by Apple under "App of the Day"
- Mentor at Lean Startup Machine, New Delhi
- Delivered a lecture on "Potential of Medical Tourism In India" at 2nd International Summit On Health & Medical Awareness, Lavasa, India
- Organized the first ever talk on Entrepreneurship and Business Plan work at Amity School Of Engineering
- Mentored and evaluated very early-stage startups developing their business models at ASB Startup Launchpad, Amity University
- Organized the first unconventional conference "The UnConference" ( strikingly.com/unc) in Delhi
Founder @hornok • Worked at @thiel-fellowship-20-under-20
Misbah has been helping us with our organic growth and brings great ideas to the table on how to improve our application from a product perspective. He has a lot of energy and enthusiasm and is dedicated and hard working.
Founder HoopCam • Former CTO @lynk-the-straits-network • Lifelong passion in early-stage startups • Tech // Product // Growth
Misbah is far and away the best growth guy I know. He knows the ins and outs of email campaigns, of content & influencer marketing, and of building communities. He is smart, creative and extremely resourceful - his own personal story of how he's gotten to where he has attests to all of these qualities. Most importantly, he is friendly, down to earth and always available to answer any questions I might have. If I could, I would bring him onto my team full time in a heartbeat.
Founder & CTO, Pursuit.
Masters in Engineering at Stanford.
Previous: Finvoice, Mobile Food Startup, Tech@Barclays Capital, social work.
What's the most useful business-related book you've ever read?
Frankenstein is one of the best book that I have ever read after Traction and Content Inc. It helps you to understand the responsibility and hazard that comes with bringing something new into the world.
What's your favorite non-business book?
Biography of John Rockefeller
If money were not an issue, what would you be doing right now?
Solving the problem of mental health problem. I feel there are a lot of people who go through depression and sleeping problems. I want to solve them using technology and design interaction.
What words of advice would you give your younger self?
Never stop Hustling. Never compare yourself from others.