Executive Strategy Director - Enterprise Division
2014 - Present · about 1 year
- Lead Strategy and Sales in to Retail, Healthcare and Transportation Verticals.
- Responsible for driving revenue and building sales process into Enterprise accounts.
- Act...more as consultant to customers and prospects like HanesBrands, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, Bi-Lo Holdings, Sears, American Express, H&M and Fast Retailing.
Head of Sales and Training Teams - North America
2011 - 2013 · about 2 years
Acquired by Opentable
- Part of the Executive leadership team and aided in the successful acquisition of Urbanspoon's reservation platform by Opentable.
- Hired to build...more out sales team from the ground up, starting on the east coast. Managed sales teams in NYC, ATL, Toronto, LA, SF, SEA
- Implemented sales processes & training programs.
- Lead a team of 20+ comprised of inside and outside sales representatives and customer account managers.
I help early stage and venture round companies bring new technologies to market. I put process and strategy in place so that companies can drive revenue, hire the right sales candidates and are able to scale.
I am interested in working with great people with great ideas.
Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
Helped get Urbanspoon's reservation platform acquired by Opentable.
Helped PeopleDoc launch in the US and acquire their first enterprise customers. AmericanExpress, Paychex, Starbucks, Fast Retailing, H&M and Coach
Describe the most impressive thing you've done.
What I'm Looking For
I am looking to work with an early stage, venture funded company I can help scale quickly..