Meya.ai is looking for smart and talented software engineers to build the future of conversational interfaces and AI. As one of the first hires, you'll work directly with the founders to shape a product that impacts millions of users.
- Work on the core of the Meya Bot Platform
- Prototype and implement new features
- Write quality code
- Release early and often
- 3+ years in software development
- Able to architect and develop applications using Python (Django is a plus)
- Comfortable developing and consuming HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Experience building and shipping software
- Experience working with complex real world data
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Passion for learning and not afraid of a challenge
- Bonus points for having experience in AI, deep learning or TensorFlow
Meya.ai is the leading developer platform for businesses to automate their customer service. We make it easy for developers to build sophisticated bots deployed to messaging apps and voice assistants. We balance pushing the boundaries of human understanding with creating practical applications of artificial intelligence.
- VC-backed startup
- significant customer traction, and looking to scale
- located in downtown Kitchener in the Tannery building
- 2nd time founders w/ prior exit, ex-Google, U. of Waterloo Engineering
Meya.ai makes it easy for brands to build useful bots. Most bots today are all talk and no action.
For example, Xfinity could create a bot that allows customers to HBO to their channel lineup in seconds using Twitter DM.
That same bot can be connected to Facebook Messenger or any one of our many messaging integrations without additional work.