Role: We're looking for a talented, driven candidate to help build out the inbound marketing funnel at Metric Digital.
We've increased monthly revenue over 3X in the last year through outbound sales and referrals, and we believe the next step in our growth will come from using content to generate inbound leads.
What you will do: Grow new leads for Metric Digital
• Working with our in-house subject matter experts, own the content calendar for Metric Digital, including blog posts, white papers, infographics, videos, and more. We have great performance data and are always running tests, so you'll have tons of info at your disposal
• Ensure distribution for our content via social platforms, PR partnerships, and forum posts
• Generate leads by converting site traffic into marketing qualified leads and lead generation content
• Work with our VP of email to optimize lead nurturing process through email
• Engage in any other B2B marketing that you think will help us grow our inbound leads (e.g., conferences, paid advertising, hosted events, branding / positioning)
Who you are: Part writer, part growth hacker, part analytics guru; all hustle
• Experience consistently writing and publishing content online
• Great organizational skills and follow through
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• 2+ years experience in a marketing role
• Strong desire to take a great deal of ownership - this is an early stage environment where your performance directly impacts the business. You want to make decisions, not just be told what to do
• Content marketing experience is a plus
• Design skills a plus
• Experience with paid advertising or email marketing a plus (that's our core business)
Metric Digital is a fast-growing digital performance marketing agency – we help our clients grow revenue in meaningful, measurable ways. We do this through Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords, Email Marketing, SEO, and other digital channels.
There are a lot of agencies out there, and fortunately for us, most of them aren’t great at what they do. We’re changing the conversation to finally be about performance, and we can do so by pointing to great results for awesome clients like Bonobos, Canada Goose, Hired.com, Daily Mail, and more. Our target market is huge and extremely underserved, so prospects are hungry for good solutions like ours.
Benefits of working at Metric Digital
• Great medical & dental coverage (and we cover 100% of the premiums) plus free membership in ONE Medical
• Pre-tax benefits (like a commuter benefit)
• Collaborative, casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems. As a Metric Collective company, we share our office with ~ 30 other smart, fun, entrepreneurial people
• Flexible (unlimited) vacation policy
• Responsibility and ownership from day 1
• Fully stocked snack situation (blame Danny if supplies are low!)
• Awesome company trips like our fall retreat in the Poconos
We integrate with businesses of all sizes from hip retailers, to publishers and household brands to start-ups you’ve never heard of, accomplishing measurable goals through online, paid-media channels. Those goals can include: driving revenue, increasing traffic, generating engagement, testing new channels, proving ability to scale and constructing working attribution models.