Elephant in the room… We’re an agency. Now that we’ve cleared that up, we’re not terrible people that you don’t want to work with. We’re good at what we do, and we have fun doing it, and we’re growing - fast. We've more than tripled monthly revenue in the past year, and we're looking to grow our team.
Metric Digital is looking for an experienced marketer who will work with us to lead client projects to create, implement, track, optimize, and report on digital marketing campaigns across multiple online channels for companies from the Fortune 100 to Startups in their earliest stages.
We are often responsible for growing our clients’ user base, figuring out how to monetize digital channels, and grow revenue across them. These channels include:
- Facebook – Extra Important
- SEM – Extra Important
- Display, Retargeting (cross-channel)
- Video (YouTube, Snapchat)
- Content Marketing
- +any other online channel that might add value to the brand
You should have digital marketing experience that proves you can figure out how to build and execute a successful digital marketing strategy across one or several of the channels above and be excellent at articulating various aspects of digital marketing to clients.
Working at Metric Digital will allow you to hone those skills to perfection, contribute meaningfully to our rapidly growing business, and work in a collaborative environment where personality is *gasp* encouraged, not stifled.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You like being independent and proving yourself, but in a way where the people around you do not hate you.
- You can develop and oversee all digital strategy; contribute creative and strategic thinking through conception and execution of ideas that build brand credibility and revenue.
- You should want and be able to collaborate with clients to create and drive the digital strategy for a brand. Client services/communication will be key to your success.
- You are able to create, monitor, analyze and deliver reporting of the results of all digital marketing programs in an effort to identify which communication channels drive the most brand awareness, lead generation and revenue streams
- Manage junior associates and/or interns in the facilitation of all digital campaigns.
- You are doer and want to be a part of a hyper growth company.
Benefits of Working At Metric Digital:
- Hone your skills and receive guidance from industry-leading digital marketers
- Get responsibility and ownership from day 1
- Bonus based on company performance. Did we mention we're growing?
- Take advantage of a fully stocked snack situation (blame Danny if supplies are low!)
- Work in a collaborative, casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems. As a Metric Collective company, we share our office with ~ 30 other smart, fun, entrepreneurial people
- Receive generous health benefits and go on awesome company trips
We integrate with businesses of all sizes from hip retailers, to publishers and household brands to start-ups you’ve never heard of, accomplishing measurable goals through online, paid-media channels. Those goals can include: driving revenue, increasing traffic, generating engagement, testing new channels, proving ability to scale and constructing working attribution models.