Design and build data-rich experiences and interactive components for other developers just like you. We are an open source company and our products are built for developers, by developers, with the help of a worldwide community of contributors. We care deeply about creating high-quality products with well-designed user experiences.
You have great product taste. You care about making a high-quality user experience.
You're a strong collaborator. You're transparent about progress on tasks, seek feedback early and often, enjoy reviewing code and getting your code reviewed, and work effectively with the whole team.
You're curious and excited about new technologies — you want to learn from others and you enjoy teaching what you know.
- Design, develop, build, and test React components and data visualizations in Apollo Engine.
- Collaborate on GraphQL API design with backend developers.
- Help design new Engine features and figure out the best technical shape for them.
- Own the lifecycle of your product code, including devops, bug fixes, and tech debt reductions.
- Contribute to Apollo open source projects as you try out their latest features in your every-day work.