You are someone who will take on the challenge of growing our user base at the ambitious level that we’d like ourselves to be growing. You’re no stranger to iterative testing and analytical thinking but you also don’t lose sight of the brand. Breaking down complex problems into digestible steps comes naturally, and you can communicate progress effectively to an executive team with ease.
This job requires a hard worker, who takes pride in making sure things get done the right way, doesn’t cut corners or miss meaningful details. If you're committed to becoming the resident expert in Merlin's user acquisition strategies send us a note and let's get to chatting!
- Implement complex mobile campaigns on different platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Snapchat and other digital Ad networks.
- Work with the management team to develop an acquisition strategy and lead special acquisition-related projects.
- Craft and maintain detailed regular reporting to inform our overall marketing strategy.
- Translate data into tactical and strategic recommendations to move the business forward.
- Be a driving force for brainstorming new weekly creatives for all marketing channels.
- Coordinate with our product team improve customer conversion rates across the board.
- Build and optimize the CPA of multi-language, multi-location campaigns.
- At least 2 years of experience with digital user acquisition at a large scale (monthly six-figure budgets).
- Highly inquisitive, with a strong background in solving complex problems and treading uncharted waters.
- Advanced reporting skills via Excel, SQL, Looker, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, favoring concise and effective communication.
- Stress-tolerant, quick-thinking, accurate and calm under pressure
- Experience with local marketplaces (city by city) will be a plus. Spanish is a plus.
We see you for who you are.
You're not just another person applying to just another job.
Or another employer sifting through a sea of faceless applicants.
We see your experience, your personality, your skills.
We see the pride you take in a job well done.
We see how your work family feels like a second family.
Your determination and grit should be
used for the actual work at hand.
Not for the act of finding a job.
It's time someone rolled up their sleeves for you,
and honored your self-reliance.
It's time you had better guidance and better access.
Far beyond job posts that require
a hope and prayer for the right match.
Because when someone looks out for you,
things start to feel like magic.
At Merlin, we promise that we'll work just as hard as you,