Mental Workout brings the power of mobile technology and the world of psychology together with its revolutionary technology platform for delivering content on mobile devices and the web in a format that is personalized, engaging, and trustworthy. The platform enables carefully chosen experts to maximize their reach and impact by creating programs on the most impactful topics to improve the health, wellbeing, and performance of millions of people. Users can choose how they engage and receive personalized content based on their unique profile and situation. Aggregate usage data enables Mental Workout to identify opportunities to improve the programs over time.
Currently available programs:
- Mindfulness Meditation (http://www.mentalworkout.com/store/programs/mindfulness-meditation/)
- Freedom from Stress (http://www.mentalworkout.com/store/programs/freedom-from-stress/)
- Good Night (http://www.mentalworkout.com/store/programs/good-night/)
Our innovative platform includes tools for launching, distributing, and improving programs efficiently:
- We have built a scalable way to create programs that are engaging and personalized, and can flex to different topic requirements.
Sales and distribution:
- We can make our programs available through different channels and drive cross-selling, gift-giving, and referrals.
Updates and renewals:
- We can easily update our programs based on usage insights and user feedback, and thereby sustain user engagement and drive renewals.
We meet in late 2008 through mutual friends who introduced us. After recognizing our shared passions for technology, mobile, design, and psychology/self-help, we decided to start Mental Workout. Until this day, our partnership is described by the both of us as exceptional, and it's core is an incredible level of mutual respect.
We believe the time is right to bring the power of mobile technology and the world of psychology together. The ability to access expert advice at any time from anywhere is essential as individuals take ever-increasing responsibility for helping themselves improve their health, wellbeing, and performance. The founders have an intimate experience and track-record in the technology world and their expertise is complimented by senior advisors and other team members.
Mickey Beyer-Clausen is a Danish serial entrepreneur with a 17 years track record of innovation, creation, and execution. In the ’90s, one of the first to launch successful Internet businesses and today pioneering mobile media. Founder/co-founder of what became five sustainable businesses in the technology sector and one foundation. International experience (have lived in Copenhagen, Singapore, and now in New York) and exposure across industries and disciplines.
- Rob Coburn
- Rob Coburn
By connecting our experts with unprecedented numbers of people, we not only help each person - we create a unparalleled cycle of learning and development that's truly revolutionary. The Mental Workout technology platform enables experts to create programs that are engaging, personalized, and accessible at any time from anywhere. Then, aggregate usage data enables them to improve any aspect of the programs - with updates automatically appearing on all devices. This unparalleled reach, efficiency, and learning attracts experts who are leaders in their fields. We have 8 exclusive agreements in place and more in the pipeline.
- Michael Breus, Ph.D. (insomnia)
- Daniel Seidman, Ph.D. (smoking cessation)
- Ann Kearney-Cooke, Ph.D. (weight loss)
- Robert Biswas-Diener, Ph.D. (social interaction)
- Todd Kashdan, Ph.D. (social interaction)
- Stephan Bodian (stress management)
- Shawn Edgington (bullying)